1 Like

They stole it from Kelly?

He was fat. Calvin being kind.

1 Like

b2720e6c48ec82aecba97f57cbaad961_400x400

1 Like

I see a bit of Scott Mitchell here :innocent:

2 Likes

It sounds like Calvin is a little jealous/upset he didn’t get to play with the good version of Stafford. I would argue that 2nd half career Stafford is nearly twice the player 1st half career Stafford was. Not only is he much more fit and mobile, but accuracy improved a lot, leadership went up, etc. etc. I know as a fan, I’m still a little miffed by it. And I don’t have the investment Calvin did.

3 Likes

I don’t necessarily agree with “twice” the player, but generally agree that post-Jim Bob Cooter taking over, Stafford has been far better than he was before.

happy mr burns GIF

1 Like

When stafford started training with matt ryan in Atlanta in offseason isnwhen he slimmed up and got better as a qb mechanics wise.

1 Like

Ain’t no way around it.

Dude looked like a Corky

He needed the extra padding since the offensive line kept trying to get him killed.

Ncaa Football Please GIF by ESPN College Football

Here he is…:laughing:

2 Likes

Kupp1,947 receiving yards was the second-most in a single season in NFL history, trailing only Johnson’s1,964.

Puka is up next. Let Stafford have the top 3.

Goff’s contract doesn’t get settled. He decides to move on after this season. Stafford, and the Rams part ways because the Rams don’t want to renegotiate his contract.

Stafford signs with the Lions. He decides to retire in Detroit. Lions win superbowl. Jamo gets 1,965 yards. Getting the 2nd most yards in a single season.

ducks for cover

2 Likes

In that “making lemonade out of lemons” scenario:

1 Like

He does look slimmer now, but that might just be because his new teeth are so big.

1 Like

As long as “wins Super Bowl” is part of it, I’m all for any scenario.

2 Likes

Rewatching that last Rams drive against us on NFL network and Stafford made at least 2 throws literally only he could make.

Not Rodgers. Not Mahomes. Only Matt.

There’s another universe where that drive finishes and we have our hearts ripped out by him.

Glad it went the way it did, but hoooo boy, that is a bad man.

4 Likes

I hope the fans do him right this season at Ford Field.