Finally

Turn the page.

1 Like

Thank gosh

At least he isnt dead.

12 Likes

Just wanted to spend Easter with momma.

4 Likes

“My thoughts continue to be with the victim as she recovers from this man’s gruesome actions”

-Hillsborough county sheriff

2 Likes

No doubt on his thoughts on what happened.

The other possibility seems unlikely.

YARN | Now choke yourself. | Full Metal Jacket (1987) | Video gifs by quotes | d4c56d9b | ç´—

1 Like

He did the right thing .

2 Likes

Whoa

2 Likes

Well it IS resurrection Sunday

2 Likes

Well he ran away

There are a lot of different words that he could have used to describe the incident. Warranted or not, the word gruesome invokes a lot of different thoughts about this…for me, at least.

7 Likes

Doesn’t sound like he just shook her or was restraining her now does it

1 Like

The Sherrif describing her having “wounds” was a real outlier IMO

4 Likes

Energy channeling via stones and gems at practices? Dafook?

Cam fought the law and the law won

Cam Sutton: No Longer a Rolling Stone

Per Times Now, Cameron Sutton and Courtney Alexander started dating in 2019 when Sutton played as a cornerback for the Steelers. They shared a strong bond and both had an interest in stones. Alexander introduced Sutton to the idea that different stones could transform people’s lives. Both will engage in practices like channeling energy into stones and shopping for various precious and semi-precious stones together.

From this tight-knit bond, Sutton developed so much interest in stones that he would keep stones and crystals for his practices and sometimes carry many stones together for games, believing that they are capable of transforming energy. Sutton even has a 10-inch large crystal in his locker.

That’s weird, occult, paganistic stuff. What you sow, you reap.

2 Likes

Cam Sutton being a crystal girl was not on my bingo card.

5 Likes

Your honor, the semi-precious rock made me do it

3 Likes