Campbell on Carter

Cryptic Dan

8 Likes

feels like smoke screen season

4 Likes

I wonder if he did mirror spiders with his hands like Mr Smithers and said it was “eeenteresring”

Have to think it was good though. I’ve read his teammates loved the guy

3 Likes

Same. It’s clear his teammates love him.

7 Likes

Yea I am seeing that everywhere anymore. His teammates love this guy!!

2 Likes

I’ve read he bought lunch every day for a teammate who couldn’t afford it. Solid dude.

But he would only let him buy foods with names that started with B

Eeennneresting

3 Likes

Jalen put a bunch of his scholarship stipend (and NIL money I presume) towards helping out walk-ons with their expenses. It might be that. There are quite a few stories about how good of a teammate he’s been while in Athens.

Not sure if that’s it, but I think it might be.

2 Likes

This time of season smells just like a state campground on the fourth of July.

4 Likes

Kirby Smart had nothing but praise about him as a football player. When he had the knee injury he could have shut it down for the season because he was looked at as the top player in the draft. He insisted on coming back to help his team win another championship. They asked Kirby if that was a good idea because he could be losing a lot of money. Kirby replied not at all when Jalen plays football he is making money.

5 Likes

I wonder which team mate but I am sure it was harmless info. Carter is well liked.

Interesting means he likes peanut butter and egg sandwiches or something like that.

Carter actually has a goofy side so it could be something like. He wears pink polka dotted speedos.

6 Likes

That could be a major red flag. But not quite on the turd list.

2 Likes

That’s encouraging.
You hear both Holmes and Campbell say, “good teammate”, a lot. It’s important for our locker room.

1 Like

Well, all except for the teammate who launched out the window at Mach 6 into a tree during their drag race weaving in and out of traffic with a driver more hammered than Harry Caray by the 6th inning broadcasting from the bleachers.

2 Likes

Have you ever had a pb and egg sandwich? Very underrated. Bread has to be toasted so the PB melts.

2 Likes

“Great guy, we hang out outside of football,” Broderick Jones said. “When we first met, he was a great dude, real chill, real calm, cool and collected, like nothing going on. He didn’t do too much, just sat around, you know, not into everything that goes on in life. He doesn’t do too much. He stays to himself, doesn’t bother anybody.”

:joy:

2 Likes

Dan probably would see that as a positive because Dan is goofy himself and probably wears purple and green polka dotted speedos.

2 Likes

I also read that somewhere. If you and I have read it before, I doubt Dan would say “that nobody probably would’ve known”. Has to be something else.

1 Like

In the actual response, Dan mentioned that it was good. That part was simply omitted here.

On a side note I love how shady journalism has become. After watching the session I knew a bunch of Jalen Carter things would be written from it. Multiple journalists tried a trick that is growing in popularity. If you want to write about a certain player, you don’t have to ask a direct question about that player. Just mention the players not generically. Then say “but its not about that player. Overall how do you feel about (insert broad reaching question here).” Then after the session they can semi-honestly say “when asked X question and Jalen Carter’s name was brought up, Dan said…” Now they have semi-honestly created a way to tie an actual answer to an actual name that was mentioned around the same time.

5 Likes

If we want to pick Carter, we’ll need to trade up. No way he falls past Seattle.

4 Likes

That changes everything, lol

adam sandler speedo GIF by Saturday Night Live

3 Likes