Can we name the impactful players we have?

I heard our GM was a steal from rams. Can we name an impactful player from late round ? Usc reciver looks good . Just for one player can we call him a streal from rams? I was not impressed with his suit and chain he was wearing. Again organization failed to find the right coach and gm when plenty to choose from

Just to make sure I understand, are you talking about Jameson Williams with his suit and chain at the draft? What does that have to do with him being impactful?

Brown and Rodrigo would both fit that bill, IMO. Both were day 3 picks and both have had an impact on the field.

Lucas looked really good in the preseason and may turn into something good, only time will tell.

So that is 2 starters from day 3 and possible 1 more. That looks like the GM is doing there job correctly.

Not to mention kraemer who played well as a backup guard. Jacobs at corner. We’ll also see this week what Taylor does at defensive tackle.

Aidan is struggling, this is why i wanted a strong guy as the overall 2 pick. These are picks just for marketing Detroit Lions considering new role for prized rookie Aidan Hutchinson - mlive.com

St Brown , Goff , Hock , Rodrigo , Hutch will be , Jamo.

1 Like

From that article “and he’s been shut out otherwise while struggling to win his one-on-ones.”

I think Aiden would love to get some one-on-ones. When are those coming?

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.