Can we take a step back

Ecstasy of Gold (Ennio Morricone)

Metallica fans know this song very well.

Was a pre-game, pump-up song for me in High School.

Always gets the blood flowing!

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly - The Danish National Symphony Orchestra (Live) - YouTube

Check out this version…Watch for the Noose !!!..lol

1 Like

Jimmy was a helluva ballplayer and for the 4 season in Detroit he created 28 turnovers…including 10 his final season in 1979.

40 total turnovers…pretty nice job drafting him in the 4th rd by the Steelers in 1974.

Until you see that the 4 guys drafted by the Steelers around him in 1-3 and 5 were Lambert, Swann, Stallworth and Webster.

4 HOF in 1 draft and you’re so deep you have to let a guy go who ends up w 40 turnovers in 110 games played.

Yikes!

1 Like

“Til I Collapse” intro…

Lyrics

'Cause sometimes you just feel tired
You feel weak
And when you feel weak
You feel like you wanna just give up
But you gotta search within you
You gotta find that inner strength
And just pull that shit out of you
And get that motivation to not give up
And not be a quitter
No matter how bad you wanna just fall flat on your face and collapse

'Til I collapse I’m spilling these raps long as you feel 'em
'Til the day that I drop you’ll never say that I’m not killing 'em

One of my running jams!

Has a hs football half time band type vibe imho

We can’t even have the Lion’s den either damn truckers.
81c7d98d-690a-579a-a854-9b37580d14c3.image

3 Likes

Watching the Lions v Bucks replay and hearing Seven Nation Army being chanted so loud at Ford Field you could barely hear Tirico and Collinsworth was pretty cool.

So I come here, search “Seven Nation Army” and stumble onto this cool thread from two years ago. I can’t wait for Sunday!

Dan Campbell Yes GIF by Detroit Lions

3 Likes

Darude would like a word with you :laughing:

A close 2nd.

Bring back Jock Rocks!

2 Likes

I guess Levels is probably the new Samdstorm by now.

It is simply amazing to hear the world talk about how electric our stadium was the last 2 games.

Shout out to us, the Detroit Lions
Shout out to the players for genuinely wanting to win for us

1 Like

Am I the only one watched Justified City Primeval

Perfect timing

I don’t remember what comedian said it but Dan Cambell could walk into any prison cafeteria in the USA and throw his tray down at any table he wants and nobody would say a word. That’s our coach and we ain’t scared of anyone.

Ok it was David Spade and he said the Lions are for real. He says MCDC looks like a human biker bar. he walks into a prison cafeteria drops his tray down and says scoot over. I can honestly see Dan doing this and enjoying his meal as the rest of the table just looks at each other like is anyone going to say something.

1 Like

When your franchise QB has never won a playoff game, it’s time to reevaluate your franchise. The Lions needed a sea change and not just at QB. There are only handful of players and coaches from the previous team, even the owner is different. You really can’t point to one thing and say that’s the difference.

2 Likes

Yeah! Really fun “crowd music”

Never heard of levels

Yuuup.

Cancer ■■■■ You GIF by getfkd.org

Next year we will be going Queen: We are the champions. Just like the Isiah/Laimbeer Pistons!