Cardinals continue to set the stage to "earn" No. 1 overall pick in the draft

2 Likes

Tank for the first pick.
Get the 2nd pick from the texans.

Get caleb williams and whatever the best defensive player is. And still have to pay kiler murry. $52m in 2024 and $33m in 2025 before you can release him

2 Likes

Tanking can be difficult, especially when facing other teams that are tanking.

Watching the Houston/Colts shit show late last season was the perfect example of that.

4 Likes

Wether intentionally or not, they started tanking the second they gave Murray his last contract! Wowza!

1 Like

And now he’s got a bad knee. His legs were his one main asset. If they try to turn that little fella into a pocket passer. Lord have mercy on their fans souls.

1 Like

They will keep him and convert him to the most expensive 3rd down RB until the 22nd century gets here or before actual classic economic forces catch up to the World’s fake ass economy of the last 40 years and we all out-Zimbabwe each other.

I for one am looking forward to seeing Murray get trucked by Brian Branch on a screen while I sit in my pool full of Billion Dollar bills on my new 3D VR Neuralink implant.

Hey maybe they can get a 4th round pick for him from dallas

truth preach GIF

1 Like

2 Likes

Cardinals are attracted to things in the single digits

My favorite tank job of all time was in the Olympics back in 2012 I believe. I was living in South Korea at the time so it was mainstream news over there and getting a lot of coverage.

The South Korean and Chinese females were trying to lose on purpose for better seeding in the quarter finals. What played out was hilarious.

Here is a small taste. The best badminton players in the world pretending they are terrible. If you have never seen it, it’s worth watching. Comedy gold.

1 Like

You tank all season an just when sure to get player at QB you want he blowes his kneww an hammy during bowl games

The D guy blows his Ankle tendon first OTA

It has happened look at all the pics team used to get Ricky at RB an he retired lol I know I had him in $ FF

I wasnt aware Michael Jackson was a Cardinal

Norm Macdonald GIF

1 Like

On a related note, here’s the card # of the Wander Franco rookie I traded for today

Michael Jackson is a Seahawk so he’s at the Dangerous stage of an NFL career. He’ll be playing in Glendale at the Invincible stage soon.

How long till they ban Wander’s minor league cards?

1 Like

Its always interesting to me when you can see what is about to happen from a mile away. HC Gannon has to win by year 2 or else he is going to be fired. If he gets a 3rd season by having a decent 2nd season, he might last until the end of the year before being fired. If he doesn’t have a decent 2nd season and they give him a 3rd, it means he is going to be fired midseason.

It is so…damn…hard to be a first time HC who is also going to be a part of the tear down process. It basically steals a year from the guy and only gives him 1 season to show what he can do. And he has to do it with a bunch of new guys he still has to sort out. They are probably telling Gannon that he will have time to build his program the way he wants to, but that is a lie. So he is just the fall guy doing the dirty work for the next guy.

If you watch the behind the scenes footage of the Cardinals draft, you get a glimpse into the personality of the Cardinals new General Manager. He is very cold in the way he goes about his business. He will not hesitate to fire Gannon and blame the coaching staff for not getting the most out of his players. I am sure he will even convince himself that Gannon did it to himself, and not acknowledge the F’d up situation Gannon was put into or that he was told the organization would be patient.

Joining us on Partisan Screed, retired USN Master Chief Harcourt F Deathstare, on why anyone younger than him is a giant pu$$y

Maybe Gannon will get enough Explosives pew pew pew!