*** Cardinals - Lions Game Thread KEEP IT HERE ***

Anyone gonna watch this one or have most of us tuned out?

2 Likes

I’m watching , missed 2 games this season including our first win.

And I watch every game.

If I’m watching football, Jack Fox gets prioritized…and I watch football a lot. :wink:

Watching and drinking

I sold my tickets to the game this week but I’m watching it from home.

Seriously considering selling my GB tickets too.

3 Likes

yup. half the fun is getting an excuse to go to the sports bar eat some chicken fried steak and drink six miller high life’s

1 Like

I’m so friggin’ addicted to Sweet Tai Chili sauce (dipped in blue cheese of course).

I love sweet tai sauce on lots of stuff, to be sure. Try it in a breakfast burrito, btw.

The Lions have the lowest attendance in the league. If I wanted to see someone fail to score, I would take my friends to the bar.

2 Likes

how does that work? you dip one sauce into another sauce?

I’m all about the hot sauces. Have a full shelf in the fridge loaded with them. Whenever I check out a new market I judge them by their hot sauce variety

1 Like

Honestly…surprised you found a buyer. Must be some AZ fans in Michigan.

2 Likes

What’s the old joke? someone broke the window of my car, left Lions tickets on the dash and quickly ran off

2 Likes

ran off laughing maniacally

Wwe Raw Laughing GIF by WWE

1 Like

Gamepass is how I watch, which usually means I’m not on these game-time threads. I’ve mentioned it before - but a very SOL thing to do would be to win this game. Put the Rams in the division hunt, and get a less valuable bean. If you are relatively new to following the Lions - do not be surprised. If you’re jaded and no longer disappointed, you know.

I’ll be watching this week then in Atlanta next week to watch a game live for the first time.

I figured if I was ever going to go to a game, it would have to be a road game so the Fords don’t get the ticket money.

1 Like

Oh…oh no.

Watching while giving :crazy_face:

They were worried when it came out blue!! :heart::upside_down_face::pray::+1::crazy_face:

3 Likes

No Way Smile GIF by Get Out Movie

I’m so curious.

So do magic beans fans root against the Lions today?

I mean, logically you should. A Lions loss increases likelihood of top pick, and helps stave off a better playoff position for LA.

I mean, I heard worse logic for supporting Aaron Rodgers (vomits in mouth).

Depends on who you think you want with those magic beans.