*** Cardinals - Lions Game Thread KEEP IT HERE ***

You need a willing partner.

Fingers crossed

Well Jax plays Jets next week so either the Jets solidify #4 tie with Giants, or win and put us back at #1….

We played this year under new offensive and defensive schemes, and with our best returning offensive and defensive player on IR almost all year.

We also did this with 110M plus in dead Cap and IR cap.

If we can beat Atlanta with a bunch of practice squad guys, I accept.

Hell get me down to #7-9 so taking Devin Lloyd won’t feel like a crazy idea once he runs a 4.5 forty.

Hutch could fall, we could end up with #1…. Right now C Harris is on pace to have more sacks than Chase Young did last year…

Get good team chemistry, try hard, stay healthy.

2 Likes

Love all of this, bro

2 Likes

Just to bring it full circle

5 Likes

Did you see the roughing call Rodgers drew earlier? BS call. But it’s Rodgers.

Was always a concern even prior to this run no matter how much the idea was mocked.
IF Glenn could take this defense and have them play how they have been playing with so many players missing/injured just think what he could do with a team that has better players on defense.

Hoping we have one more year of this.

With the 49rs winning, card must hope for both the vikes and saint to lose…

Jesus, these Coaches and their decisions this year

Good, F’ the Packers but that was a stupid stupid decision by Harbaugh. Good Lord

1 Like

yum! those look a little crispy though. were you going for that amount of char?

Yes that was stupid because the 2pts didn’t ensue a win. They still had to stop GB from scoring a FG.

Kick the FG and force Rogers to drive into FB range.

1 Like

Not sure what Harbaugh was thinking, hell they are on their home field and just scored 2 TD’s they were on a roll. Kick the extra pt and take it to OT

Misleading. That was the sauce layer I crisped up in the smoker at end. They were pretty solid!

2 Likes

gonna need more pics just to be sure :yum:

I mean, I kinda called it back in October…

Lol - and with the saints winning, the 49rs winning and the Cards losing to us- the cards can’t clinch this weekend

They will have win next week to do it

Id be stoked with that dudes gonna be a stud

Which proves that TE is the least of the Lions’ worries…I think anyways :wink:

1 Like