Cardinals new uniforms

Paging the NFL…

It is a very very real problem that I can go on my Instagram explore page right now and find at least 50 mock Cardinals uniforms better than the ones they just released.

Tell your uniform designers to get it together!!! Or let us submit uniforms for you, minor league baseball team name style.

I just love how they use camera angles to make Kyler look like he’s taller than 5 ft 4!

3 Likes

Jimmy Fallon Lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

2 Likes

All-white pajamas like ours. Not a fan. The mini tutu that 6 is wearing might be a hit with the young crowd.

So basically they are the same uniforms with a slightly simpler look.

I don’t know. They seem fine to me.

Its a “back to basics” look that i appreciate. Florida State is doing the same thing, getting rid of the weird tribal print thing they were trying out.

2 Likes

But Florida State’s still has the cool seminole pattern on the sleeves and it still has enough pop to it. These are literally just plain. That’s it.

1 Like

The issue really is they are super bland

not bad at all, just, basic as shit, you could do something cool, like Phoenix Suns jerseys or some shit, but nah

Its just the very edge of the sleeve now. I agree with you that the Cardinals are very plain. They should have thrown in a few details like FSU. The Cardinals design mails it in. And I bet they will sell the idea that putting ARIZONA large across the front is a big deal since it is not typical of NFL teams. Some have a name, many do not. But even the ones that have names don’t typically have it that large.

Here is the old vs new FSU designs.

2 Likes

Oh nevermind I’m sorry. I didn’t know they were taking the sleeves off of it like that.

Gotta say, not a huge fan.

But the helmet automatically makes that uniform cool no matter what they do to it.

1 Like

My thoughts too, they’re plain.

I agree with Grossi’s video comment on their black jerseys. First thing I thought when I saw them was “Why does that look so familia…. OH” and my brain kicked in and replied “IO”.

They are a straight copy from OSU. I agree with the comment above, to me it looks like they ripped off OSU and Oklahoma together. I guess they figure if they are going to play like a college team on the field next year, may as well dress the part too.

How much you want to bet they are cheaper to make than the other designs? :laughing: Never underestimate Bidwill greed

2 Likes

I am not a fan of the shiny “pretty” look.
I like matte/flat paint on the helmet & flat colors.

I want a uniform that says “we’re here to kick your ass,” not one that says “hi, guys…wer’re here…look how pretty we are!”