CFB Players to Watch: Nov 19 edition

JJs develooment has been non-existent. At this point he’s not much of an upgrade on McNamara.

Gash, you suck. If Illinois wins IOWA can’t win the west. Now they miss a wide open 18?

Tcu by the skin of their teeth lol

1 Like

And this is why Witherspoon can’t be trusted. Could have had 3 interference calls in this game so far.

The play after that was more PI than the phantom one they called.

Hope their kicker wants to stay in Michigan.

Depends on Blake’s knee now.

He came back in for 1 carry… and then done for day.
He had the tell tale grab of the tibial plateau area that is common when guys tear the ACL…. so I am not overly optimistic.

That’s what I thought when I saw him immediately grabbing the knee. Not sure why they would let him back in the game though if that was the case. Pretty sure we are gonna hear he is done.

I would rather have MacNamara then McCarthy. Kid is lost.

1 Like

KState 41-25 vs WVirginia…AT THE HALF! Deuce is coasting today, under 50 yards rushing and only 1 TD.

I know he hasn’t kicked a lot from 50+ but the commentators said repeatedly he has the range and we know he is accurate. Would love to see Detroit draft him in later rounds

1 Like

Not really an option…

Couldn’t understand that move putting him in for JJ right before halftime. Then comes the injury, and there goes his season. Certainly possible McNamara would have come out of the bullpen, and not just today. There were warning signs, especially last few games, that McCarthy might rattle if game on his shoulders. Lost his security blanket with Corum out.

All this being said, McCarthy is still undefeated, and led a late 4th quarter drive down points, with a 4th down pass mixed in there. Some guys just win, even if they didn’t look pretty doing it.

1 Like

His best play was the PI call.

I’d say his best throw was the 40 yard td pass between 2 defenders that Anthony dropped. His best play was 4th and 4, side out to a guy that he trusted, even though he had biffed the catch 1 drive earlier.

1 Like

I was referring to final drive.

For his best play, so am I.

Here’s my comment about how much faith I have in McCarthy carrying this team to a victory at The Shoe.

“UofM is most likely Rose Bowl bound.”

2 Likes

Tua jr better than anything Michigan has. I think osu better be ready.

1 Like