CFB Players to Watch: Sept 30th edition

You know the drill add yours, here are five from Det News.

Calen Bullock, S, USC
No. 8 USC at Colorado, Noon, Fox
Let’s see how Prime Time’s Buffalo’s handle USC.

Zak Zinter, OG, Michigan
No. 2 Michigan at Nebraska, 3:30 p.m., Fox
I believe this is one of @Jman favorites

T’Vondre Sweat, DT, Texas
No. 24 Kansas at No. 3 Texas, 3:30 p.m., ABC

Graham Barton, OT, Duke
No. 11 Notre Dame at No. 17 Duke, 7:30 p.m., ABC

Cooper DeJean, CB, Iowa
Michigan State at Iowa, 7:30 p.m., NBC/Peacock

2 Likes

He’s a big boy.

Nimble to boot at 360. Doubt we’re looking for another day 2 NT though.

Xavier Legette train heading to Knoxville.

Brian Thomas of LSU is the most slept on high end X WR in this class. Probably bc of Nabors’ presence. Big, tall and fast with a high end basketball background. Curious to see how he does versus Ole Miss particularly if the focus on Malik.

I’m watching Will Johnson for UM, second game back, granted may not be great matchups against Nebraska but want him to get into form.

Also looking to see who is starting on UM’s line this week, did they make a change?

UGA’s Beck first road game, heavy favorite but it’s Auburn been some wild finishes in that stadium over the years.

Duke QB, Riley Leonard, against ND is another one I want to watch.

Can’t sign Jonah or Big V not being on the field. I’d welcome Mr. Zinter with our late first round pick.

1 Like

Colorado-USC lost a little luster, but I’m still interested to see Shedeur vs. Caleb. Hopefully Weaver can go.

I have no idea if he has an actual NFL future but Eric Gentry is fun to watch. Especially in his drops. Just such a weird player. Caleb Bullock has a nose for the ball. Both he and Kinchens have some high end center fielding instincts IMO.

I think a smart NFL team will figure out how to best use Gentry. And because he’s such a strange cat, he can probably be had for cheap.

His greatest skillset overlaps with Jack so I don’t think we’re a fit but he’s definitely a menace when dropping into coverage with that reach of a shot blocker.

Is Hunter playing today?

Dont think so

I got kentucky flordia on rn

Woof flordia threw an interception, got deflected out of his recievers hands, with 3 UK defenders on tge reciever

Is Colorado destined to be the 2022 Minnesota Vikings. Winning record but negative point differential? Seems
that way.

Man Colorado looks like dog shit. Prime is a very average head coach.

17-0 kentucky, yeah its joever for flordia

Btw we need Minnesota and Chicago to win some games. I dont want them to get Williams

Olu Fashanu the LT from Penn St is very impressive. That may be just stating the obvious but his balance and movement skills are off the charts.

1 Like

Ray davis RB from kentucky

11 carries 206 yards 2 td
1 reception 9 yards 1 td

Jesus