Chargers WR exits practice with apparent significant injury

The dude just can’t stay healthy…

2 Likes

a hip flexor is a “significant” injury?

monty python misc films GIF

4 Likes

I think I know a guy.

4 Likes

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://www.americanhipinstitute.com/blog/football-injury-how-long-does-it-take-for-a-hip-flexor-to-heal-39814.html%23:~:text%3DRehabilitation%2520can%2520take%25208%252D12,take%2520months%2520to%2520recover%2520completely.&ved=2ahUKEwirxqvnnIKIAxV0M0QIHeGpJwsQFnoECBUQBQ&usg=AOvVaw3NuBjCCsz35c6JeV49Cxxw

Without knowing the severity of the injury it could be anywhere from 1-3 weeks to 9 months.

Who knows will be interesting to see the fallout/reaction from the chargers

1 Like

Which part is the hip flexor?
Asking for a friend.
Sexy Fun GIF

10 Likes

I love Chark but I’m guessing he misses half the season.

1 Like

Chark week claims another victim

11 Likes

If you need a durable outside WR… chark is your man for 7…sometimes even 8 catches before he gets injured again

3 Likes

2022- sign Chark 1 year 10 mil prove it deal after an injury season year before

2023- sign Moseley 1 year 5 mil prove it deal after an injury season year before

2024- sign Davenport 1 year 7mil prove it deal after an injury season year before

Gonna need some sage on my man Marcus Davenport

3 Likes

Delete

1 Like

Damn bud who pissed in your beer before you drank it tonight?

Wasn’t Gosder he’s locked up

3 Likes

Oh I was just kidding bud… Feeling good and making jokes about the den bully… I deleted it… Haha

2 Likes

You should’ve left it

I can be your punching bag no problem lol

2 Likes

Super-hard for ppl to see it in themselves sometimes. Sometimes when we think we’re “sticking up for something,” we become the very bully we hate.
Be very, very mindful if you are being an activist of any sort.

4 Likes

High pass by Herbert jumped the Chark?

1 Like

Don’t forget about CJGJ

1 Like

I think Chark struggles to stay healthy due to his work out ethics. It’s just a guess but I think there’s a reason the Lions didn’t bring him back and money wasn’t a factor.

I like Chark as a player too.

4 Likes

I think part of the issue also stems from being on 1 year deals with no job security. He has little incentive to go out there if he’s a little banged up. That would be “putting out bad tape.”

1 Like

Either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain?

Money GIF

4 Likes

You’ve just provided an alternative, yet accurate, definition of hypocrisy.

1 Like