Chark had recent ankle surgery

On Tuesday, head coach Frank Reich spoke with reporters at the Annual League Meeting from Phoenix, Ariz. and touched on one of his newest pass catchers. He said Chark, who agreed to a one-year, $5 million deal last Friday, recently underwent ankle surgery and could be ready for organized team activities.

Yep! It came up in this thread. Wish the guy well, mulitple ankle surgeries does not sound fun.

2 Likes

You know, I hope they have learned about giving out $10 million contracts to players with injury history or in Brockers case a guy who simply didn’t have it anymore. Given what they have done this off season it would seem so but we shall see.

2 Likes

Glasgow a 1 year deal to come home vs TJ Lang pay day to come home and chill.

Finally we are turning a corner I think so too

5 Likes

Better at the draft, better at FA and better at spending. We hit the trifecta.

1 Like

Makes sense why he wasn’t a priority. Brad Knows!

Another way of putting it is we are all very much in the dark on a lot more than we realize.

1 Like

X Files Internet GIF by The X-Files

Some of us hear more than you realize.

I mentioned several times his ankle was still a concern and was the reason why he wasn’t getting a deal done to his liking.

1 Like

oof gif

ANOTHER ankle issue? Geez. I really thought it was behind him with the way he played at the end of the year. I did want to resign the guy, but I kind of get it now. Will it ever be ‘right’ again?

Come to think of it now, I do remember you saying this now…….

@Air2theThrown has mastered the art of saying something subtly "wink wink’ :sunglasses:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.