Charlie Campbell Final Mock- had Gibbs & Campbell

Spoon and Gibbs
Campbell MLB then Dexter and Benton DT
QB & TE round 5
2 OG McFaddenn and Zaavala round 6

3 Likes

I hope he means Lions could trade up from No. 18, not No. 6.

Here’s the detail:

1 Like

48 & 55 for 23 ???

We trade Hock and our 2nd for Bijan or Kancey/Bresee/Mazi

1 Like

I’m not convinced there’s a player at 23 with that much separation from the guys available at both 48 and 55. But I guess that’s why I don’t get paid to do this stuff.

2 Likes

They’re in a really ideal spot to land 2-3 starters on day one.

2 Likes

There might not be…but if that guy from the 2nd tier falls down here then we go get him.

Bijan
DT

OR JACK CAMPBELL @1CasanovaJack

They say teams love it end of round 1

3 Likes

Saints like Myles Murphy you say? The guy I took for them in our big mock extravaganza. I’m gonna nail all their picks, aren’t I?

Oh, good! Another mock…

1 Like

Saints gettng Myles Murphy and Keion White that’s a good haul for them wow

1 Like

Those are both the exact kind of guys they tend to like as well. They don’t care about bendy, they want big and strong edges like Cam Jordan, Trey Hendrickson, Payton Turner and Marcus Davenport. The latter two not working out is why they have to go back to the well (clearly they should have just kept Hendrickson).

1 Like

I’d be happy with Spoon, estatic with Gibbs, disappointed with Campbell, fine with Laporta, okay with Phillips, don’t like Higgins, don’t know much about Henry, Zavala is NOT lasting to round 6 but I’d be thrilled to have him, would take him over either 5th round picks and Stetson is meh… I’d be pretty okay with this draft overall, a few picks I’d swap out.

This is generally how we always feel after a draft, right? A couple of picks we love, a couple of picks we hate, and then a lot of lukewarm picks in between.

1 Like

Gibbs and Campbell he nailed it

7 Likes

Pretty impressive

2 Likes

Charlie Campbell had the most accurate mocks of 2022, 2019, and 2017. Walter Football gets a ton of shit, but man can Charlie sniff out those picks

5 Likes

Walter football is always worth at least paying attention to.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.