Charlie ####### Jones

They got a good one.

1 Like

Even when your wrong you are loyal to one team for sure . Have they ever sent a dud to NFL LOL

1 Like

Wrong about what and who is “they”?

1 Like

Look Whos Talking Now Omg GIF

3 Likes

Charlie Jones should not try out for kicker. The holder will pull the football.

2 Likes

I think Coyote has some serious issue’s that go way past his ability to use “your” in it’s proper context.

1 Like

If @1CasanovaJack is wrong about Charlie Jones, than so am I.

See, this is what I don’t get. What “one” team am I loyal too, Purdue? Why in the world would my thread elicit this kind of response?

Jones went No. 131 overall.

Holmes gave up a fourth (122) and two fifths (139 & 168) to get into a position to take a much needed DT in Broadway Martin.

So, let’s say Holmes stands pat and somehow gets Martin at No. 122. Lions still don’t get Jones at No. 139.

And, when you factor in the Lions already have Khalif Raymond, who had the most productive season of his career in 2022 with 47 catches for 616 yards, 13.1 ypr, and had 20 punt returns for 264 yards, a 13.1 ypr (and was a second team All Pro–2022 All-Pro team: Kalif Raymond named second-team; 3 Lions players snubbed - Pride Of Detroit), and 1 TD, it’s difficult to argue that the Lions missed on a player at a position they needed because, well, they don’t.

I don’t care. This is a Bengals War Room, I am simply commenting on their player. I’m not unhappy with our draft.

1 Like

Gezz Yote you should really stop telling people there wrong when you are rarely right often yourself. I mean your kinda the king of piss poor players.

I’m pretty sure yote was making a joke and complimenting his loyalty to Iowa.

139 +168 would get us Charlie Jones and Brodric Martin (if he was there at 122)

139 + 7th woulda gotten us Darius Rush

It’ll be interesting to see Brodric Martin vs Cameron Young Seattle careers he was the best big DT/NT taken at pick 123

More than that I think he’ll be compared to Siaki Ika who was taken a couple picks after.

1 Like

I’m not too worried about Ika.

Time will tell on Cameron Young vs Brodric Martin. I think the latter has more to offer with the benefit of pro coaching.

issue’s

Ryan Gosling Judging You GIF

3 Likes

I’m still trying to figure out what the ####### stands for!?

â– â– â– â– â– â– â–  right you are.

Holy â– â– â– â– â– â– â–  shit balls!!

bowling polishing GIF