Chase winovich

I wouldn’t mind Holmes making a call and seeing what the Patriots want for him. He’s going to be a free agent after next season and his role with New England has diminished. He does have good pass rushing abilities and a very high motor. He would be well worth a 6th or 7th.

I have a suspicion you’re a UM fan.

2 Likes

We need more bald dudes. That would be going the wrong direction.

6 Likes

I liked Chase coming out but I’d shy away from any NE free agents.

6 Likes

What’s the reason why he fell off i mean this season is bad compared to first 2 Has to be a reason.

I would rather focus on fresh blood and not the castoffs of other teams.

1 Like

I’m looking at this this objectively as a lions fan. We need talent on defense in the worst way. Especially pass rush help. Here’s a guy that’s 26 years old who’s averaging almost 6 sacks a season in a part time roll. What are the odds we get better production than that out of a 6th or 7th round pick?

I’m for adding talent. I don’t care where they came from. If they can produce and help us win I say go get them. For the right price that is. Sometimes players just need a better scheme fit to flourish.

1 Like

With Holmes picking? hahahaha! Love our bald guy. I expect big improvement from Barnes too. I think he’s gonna be a nice player for us. He will have a nice uptick in each of the next 2 years. Developmental guy developing.

Truthfully, I dont know as much about chase as I probably should. I have no real attachment to it, but I think Barnes will be a good one for us.

The biggest difference from 2020 to 2021….

Matt Judon and Van Noy signed as UFAs.

Winovich didn’t necessarily do anything wrong… but the Pats grabbed a few big time guys that stayed healthy.

If he was available for a late round pick… I’d nibble.

1 Like

To me, Chase is Hutchinson lite.

1 Like

We could draft Pickett and try to see if Mullets help at all

2 Likes

Who knew Van Noy would be considered a “big time guy”?

Anal Zone says no.

Love it bro! The ultimate contrast… You’ve got the handsomest motherfuckers with the most fashion consciousness next to the freaking hillbillies that do not give a shit.

We could use some of that too. The Bald ones are dramatically under represented on our team. We need to get some of these guys to boost female viewership!!!

OK, so I was thinking about you yesterday, I got a subscription from “Harry’s” for razor and blades. One of the questions they asked is if I shaved my head and guess who came to mind? LOL, I love your humor man.

1 Like

THANKS, brother! I am very thankful that I’m not just making myself laugh. LoL.

Which is a good player to come off the bench to spell our starters. Would you want to play against a lions defense that has Hutchinson and okwara as the starters, players that come at you 100% every play, and a backup like winovich and Harris, who also come at you 100% on every play?

1 Like

Not that there’s anything wrong with that…

So true. Fun is a form of love…giving that to yourself is great. I always do my best with that. Love it when you guys can receive some of it too though.