Chicago wants to trade Chase Claypool for a late-round pick

big.

tall.

fast.

attitude issue……

Dallas Cowboys Football GIF by The Roku Channel

1 Like

The Steelers have a pretty remarkable history of getting a lot out of receivers and moneyballing them

Some went on to pretty good careers, Plaxico, Mike Wallace, Nate Washington, Smith-Schuster. Others disappeared or flaked out, Antonio Bryant, Claypool, Santonio Holmes, Martavis Bryant.

Steelers just don’t care They are really good at finding receivers and they’ll flip a receiver for a pick or picks in a heartbeat.

Le’Veon Bell is another guy. Best at his position. Steelers wouldn’t pay him and he disappeared. There might be three teams in the league who wouldn’t have given in.

I’d bet alot of money that he goes to Carolina.

Somebody will pick him up, it just won’t be the Lions.

Emmanel Sanders is another guy the Steelers drafted. Matt Stafford said his one regret about not throwing at the combine was not getting a chance to try to overthrow Mike Wallace on a go route.

I am in minority here but I would be interested for a
7th.

1 Like

Same for a conditional 7th where if he is on the team in Week 16 we have to give up a 2025 7th

He is gonna sit behind Sun God, Jamo and Reynokds for sure and probably get the same run as Khalif if lucky.

He is already a bitchin moaner who thinks he is far better than he is. Legend in his own mind.

He is Ebron.

He would sulk and cry and not fit and be kicked out.

4th WR level guy with a diva ego with nothing to back it up beyond underwear olympics numbers?

I dont even know why were talking about this guy.

3 Likes

Dan Campbell is not The Turd Whisperer.

This is the exact opposite of the player we want here i would imagine.

2 Likes

No to Claypool.

Yes to Wynona’s Big Brown Beaver.

Absolutely not worth it.
Our cupboards pretty loaded. We definitely don’t need someone else’s problem.
Nope. Let’s get Jamo and Green rolling.

1 Like

I tickled his chin and gave him a pinch and the bastard tried to bite me!!

1 Like

Dolphins just traded for Claypool….

Bears got a 6th in 2025…
in exchange for Claypool and a 7th in 2025.

Almost nothing.

Likely a late 6th rounder… for an early 7th rounder.
It could end up being only 10-15 draft slots… (probably more due to comp picks) :hushed:

1 Like

Almost nothing is right.

Reminds me of what may be the most insulting trade in NFL history.

On April 20, 2002, the Browns traded Rainer along with the 79th overall pick of the 2002 NFL Draft to the Jacksonville Jaguars for the 76th overall pick of the 2002 NFL Draft.

Rainer, who was pretty slow [4.91 40 time], was one of those “stats can be deceiving” guys, who made a lot tackles five yards past the line of scrimmage:

Anyway, I remember Rainer being very offended that he was traded for just three draft spots in Round 3.

1 Like

How about that Ryan Poles

1 Like

I liked him coming out of ND, he’s fallen hard and fast.

I wonder if Miami at least threw in a cuban sandwhich?