Chicago wants to trade Chase Claypool for a late-round pick

Worth it? Would Chicago even trade in-division?

Definitely not. No turds.

The Bears would trade him to anyone. Kwesi’s probably on the phone right now.

11 Likes

I doubt we’re interested but throwing them a conditional
late rounder and then getting production out of him would be peak hilarity.

2 Likes

He seems like a cancer

1 Like

This guy is definitely a turd by Dan Campbell’s definition. I am okay with the idea of a change of scenery helping guys, but he has already changed once and it didn’t work.

I would also add that Claypool is the type of receiver that doesn’t separate and needs a QB who is going to throw it up for grabs for him, like Matt Stafford. I think he needs a receiving room that has lots of leadership in it with guys who are going to pull him by his ear to do things the right way. We have guys who lead by example but not necessarily guys who are going to take him under their wing.

What’s said is when I look around the league, I do not see a single “good fit” for him.

2 Likes

Trade the 1st pick in the 2nd round for him last year. now trade him away for a late round bean.

Da Bears!!! lmao

If you want a WR to suck, have Justin Fields play QB for him. It’s science.

2 Likes

Yeah I’m happy the Bears are still run by clowns.

2 Likes

I’m not sure which GM I love the most. The Bears GM or the Vikes GM!?

Both need 10 year contract extensions.

4 Likes

They are dreaming about a 5th or 6th.

Try a 2025 7th.

1 Like

Likely to be released

1 Like

Chase is on his rookie contract, so the dough ain’t big. Whatever they get it has to be conditional.

2 Likes

Definitely not a hustle/100% effort guy.

1 Like

He’s in a contract year and he’s still a turd. You would think he’d be working his ass off trying to get paid. Very strange.

4 Likes

He’s in a lose/lose situation with the Bears, but asking for a trade vs playing yourself into one would be preferable.

1 Like

He is a no no no for me

1 Like

I would think the chargers would be the team most likely to bite, their 1st rounder appears to be a bust and Williams is gone for the year obviously and Herbert doesn’t need separation ( although that what they are lacking).

Based on his work ethic and bellyaching, I am pretty sure he is an anti-Lion. At least under this current regime.

Time Flies Wow GIF by Britannia

1 Like

He’s got Cardinals written all over him

1 Like

I’d trade for Les Claypool

2 Likes