Chiefs, Ravens, 49ers favored to have NFL's best records with win totals set

I think Frisco takes a step back this year!

I think the Rams overtake them in the west :man_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

How do the Rams make up for the loss of Aaron Donald on defense?
Don’t get me wrong I think you may be right but he was the key on that defense for 10 years. Now, OL’s don’t have to game plan for him which does make it a “little bit” easier.

1 Like

Wow 10.5 seems low for us.

1 Like

Good question. They’re going to have to win more shoot outs.

Probably a function of the more difficult schedule the Lions face in 2024.

6 Likes

I really don’t get why everyone thinks the Ravens are going to be the class of the AFC again. They lost a TON of players and coaches. But the most important thing they lost was their monopoly over the best defensive scheme in football. The “Ravens” defense is now the standard in Seattle, LA (Chargers), Miami, and Tennessee. As more teams face it, more teams will find out how to beat it.

With Burrow coming back, I really don’t know how they win that division again.

1 Like

They keep piling up draft picks year after year–low cost labor they hit on more than most teams:

Ravens 2024 NFL Draft Picks

Rd. 1, Pick No. 30 - Ravens’ own pick
Rd. 2, Pick No. 62 - Ravens’ own pick
Rd. 3 , Pick No. 93 - Ravens’ own pick
Rd. 4, Pick No. 113 - From NYJ for OT Morgan Moses trade
Rd. 4, Pick No. 130 - Ravens’ own pick
Rd. 5 , Pick No. 165 - Ravens’ own pick
Rd. 6, Pick No. 218 - From NYJ for OT Morgan Moses trade
Rd. 7, Pick No. 228 - From NYJ for S Chuck Clark trade
Rd. 7, Pick No. 250 — Ravens’ own pick

1 Like

Cinci lost a couple of players as well but point taken.
Real question is can Lamar improve on his step forward passing the ball from last year.

…which means it’ll be super fun to watch #9 slang it this year.

Still… lions by 21

Yep, 1st place schedule is brutal. We may have a worse record this year but actually be a much better team. All that matters is making the tourney at the end of the season. Once there we can do anything.

Detroit will host division rivals Green Bay, Chicago and Minnesota, and will also welcome the Los Angeles Rams, Seattle, Jacksonville, Tennessee, Tampa Bay and Buffalo to Ford Field.

Detroit will hit the road for games against Green Bay, Chicago, Minnesota, Arizona, Houston, Indianapolis, San Francisco and Dallas

9 home games and the # is 10.5?

Take The Over.

That home schedule looks tasty. 7-2 at worst.
Road? Not amazing. Gonna lose probably 3? Even losing 4 road games has us at 11 wins with that home schedule…without factoring in dates/weather/injury.

3 Likes

10.5 seems right. GB is tough now with Love. Chicago, if it hits on a QB, is going to be good. 4 tough games alone right there. Schedule overall is tougher. If I were a betting man I’d go under at 10-7.

With a high octane offense would be my guess?

The niners lost some key players on defense as well…but they may have added some in FA, but I’m drawing a blank, lol

1 Like

Lions will be a borderline juggernaut this season.

They’ll win 12 again. Possibly more.

*they’ll peak late season, per usual.

20-0 until proven otherwise gentlemen

2 Likes

Hey guys. Congrats on reaching the NFCCG.

To the point: As a Chiefs fan, I have doubts that KC will go over 11 wins. They could, but I’d have a tough time betting any real $$$ on it.

The Chargers will be a better team this season, now that they finally have competent coaching to lead them. I already expect to split with LAC this season. And HOU/TB will be tough outs as well. And I haven’t even gotten to SF, BAL, CIN, BUF, ATL, and CLE.

2 Likes

KC has been playing a 1st place schedule since, like, when the Pistons were only disappointing, not a full on trash fire…and they have done pretty well. I expect KC to win 11 or 12 and make another deep run…depending how much missing Rice hurts for however long he is sidelined for dumbassery

Pffft, like we’ll ever lose again

1 Like

We’ll beat the Ravens in the super bowl this year