Chris Jones Update!

This dude says he still might play tomorrow.

1 Like

Of course and same with kelce

Good! I hope he does. I don’t want to spend the rest of the season hearing that we only won because Jones and Kelce were out.
Want to be the best, you gotta beat the best.

1 Like

Bosa just inked the largest deal in NFL history for a defender. I don’t think Jones just wants a small raise.

8 Likes

Not after that news gets out.

1 Like

Just saw that deal, wow! He deserves it though. Bosa is outstanding.

1 Like

That is why I think its still possible Jones plays but its becoming highly doubtful at this point.

KC knows what its going to cost and the Bosa deal helped set the benchmark. It is surprising this hasn’t got done yet

https://twitter.com/JaredKCTV5/status/1699461907495690752?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

and now, Nick Bosa contract swoops in and changes this now

does Chris Jones want as much money as bosa or not lol

1 Like

Thank you Mr. Bosa!

5 Likes

Haha I hope so. The big difference is Bosa is 4 or 5 years younger than Jones. Bosa is just entering his prime, could still get even better as a player.

As Hutch keeps improving what is he going to ask for in 3-4 years.

3 Likes

After Hutch breaks the all time sack record, I’d imagine a billion dollars or so.

2 Likes

I could care less if they’re at 100%. No team is 100%. Hell, we’re not at 100%. We’re missing Jameson Williams. He would open things up offensively with his speed. So, it is what it is.

5 Likes

I’m not even sure I think Nick Bosa is worth 34m per year. So is Justin Jefferson now looking at 37m per year?

It’s pretty wild how “lean” some of these 310lb men are. Jones being 6’6" is part of that but he’s built more like a Danny Fortson style power forward.

1 Like

This is posturing. He’s not going to play.

He’s dug in now and he needs the team to lose a few games. He’s probably rooting for the Lions.

3 Likes

It’s wild money. But what are you going to do let Bosa walk? The dude had like 20 sacks last year.

In regards to Jefferson, the Vikes did once trade Diggs. So, I guess anything is possible. But, Jefferson is going to hit the lotto for sure.

Dude looks high as â– â– â– â– .

Which makes the svelte look all the more impressive. In my experience the munchees are undefeated.

Franchise him and make him sit out?

2 Likes