Chubb to Dolphins…

https://twitter.com/nflrums/status/1587511678299693066?s=20&t=LLGzw3l2epNY1GuVrLg6XA

1 Like

Pass rush hasn’t been quite the same since Cameron Wake left.

1 Like

Dolphins busy lol

1 Like

Isn’t Chubb an FA after this year?

1 Like

yup.

and let’s also point out that Chubb… who will hit UFA after the year… still commanded waaaayyyy more draft capital than Hock… who isn’t a UFA until 2024.

Brian Burns was the guy I wanted instead of Hock…
and Carolina turned down 2 picks in 1st round for him.

Drafting a TE in the top 10 continues to be a terrible idea.

4 Likes

Looks like they are trying to extend him

We picked them apart for a half…they saw the needed a rusher and paid way up.

You can’t call it a Chubb without extending it.

5 Likes

Jake Gyllenhaal Reaction GIF

1 Like

I remember his draft year and I wanted him to be a Lion.

Nik Bonitto’s about to take off in Denver. He’s low key one of the best rookie pass rushers this year.

Chubb to the Dolphins reminds me of that trip I took to Sea World when I was 13.

1 Like

Don’t beat yourself up. It’s really difficult to control that shit when you’re 13.

1 Like

A few Shamu jokes come to mind, but they seem a little tasteless…

ditto

I misunderstood the concept of Free Willy.

6 Likes

I’m just gonna leave the crafting of jokes to you.

1 Like

Dolphins have inked Chubb to a new $110M contract with $63M guaranteed.

4th highest contract for edge rushers i believe

Still, thats, kinda risky for a guy who has only played a full season once, but Miami is in Superbowl mode now, which will be interesting to watch this year with Buffalo and the Jets

Broncos fans gotta be scratching their heads… they go all in by trading a kings ransom for Russ… who has been playing terrible and then trade their best defensive player away at the deadline, who they probably couldn’t afford to keep because they gave Russ so much money.

The Broncos Defense has been the only reason they have kept games close this year.

1 Like