CJGJ/Baker Exchange

Didn’t see a thread on this so I thought I’d bring it up.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C2NtTiCywyT/?igsh=NTByOThneDA2ODZx

After this CJGJ responds with something along the lines of “I do watch film, ask the quarterback before you (Tom Brady)!”

I definitely think Baker was not going to play as hard if Duce had kept his mouth shut.

The Office Reaction GIF

2 Likes

As Confucius once wisely said, "F$ck 'em!

2 Likes

We are going to see a motivated Baker in this game and he may surprise you. With that being said we are the better team and CJGJ better back it up with his play in this game.

Looking forward to the weekend!

2 Likes

IMO this one snowballs on the Bucs

1 Like

I know ducy is trying to get in his head but its not too smart to give an opponent extra. motivation. Tampa isnt here by accident.

4 Likes

We’ll see. Pissed off Baker is likely aggressive Baker. We’ll find out what that means.

2 Likes

I hope it works that way. But the rest of the team usually has their QBs back. They will be pissed too.

1 Like

It is the playoffs… if they need extra motivation they are in trouble

6 Likes

I’m very concerned about the Lions having Jared’s back.

2 Likes

Me too. I don’t think they like him.

1 Like

I look forward to CJGJ playing for a different team next year. I’m glad we got Branch and Iffy really stepped up this year.

6 Likes

Hopefully Will Harris see’s the field plenty. Pissed off Baker tends to throw to the open spaces Will generally occupies.

2 Likes

I’d love Ducey back at the right price. But I doubt that can happen. Iffy’s durability still scares the crap out of me.

1 Like

gotta be fake news

That’s the problem with guys who constantly run their mouths- eventually they find someone who shuts them up. No need to provide an opponent bulletin board material. This is about the team, not individuals. Go out and get a pick, force a fumble, TFL’s, PBU’s…back it up my man.

2 Likes

There are many championship teams with peak loudmouths

5 Likes

Well Seedy has the loudest mouth of all. Maybe that inspires a professional football squad. IDK. Never played professionally myself. I’m just not a fan of braggadocio.

3 Likes

You’re both definitely right.

I’ve been over CJGJ since the whole ski mask disaster. He doesn’t fit the Lions current vibe, and his current play doesn’t match his perception of himself. I hope he’s not writing checks his ass can’t cash. Personally I’m fine with letting him sign elsewhere in the offseason.

5 Likes