CJGJ "Blue ski masks everywhere!"

Who’s got there’s? Who’s goin to the game as villains?! I ■■■■■■■ love this guy!! LFGGGGG!!!

5 Likes

On things like this I sometimes have to remind myself that I live in Arizona and not everywhere is 105 right now. My first thought when I read that was wow, seems like that would be really hot. :rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Hey I live in Michigan and that was my first thought too. I’m all for it but if I was going I’d probably last about 5 minutes with it on!

I do love this idea though. That would be intimidating as hell looking out into a crowd full of 50,000 blue ski masks. I heard a caller on 97.1 say it best, we went from being anime characters with jamaal Williams to straight up villains with ski masks with CJGJ. Love it.

7 Likes

Lol, yeah, they’re talkin about it on the radio…saying if you’re gonna wear one, maybe only wear it during the game in the stadium, and def take it off when ya leave​:laughing::raised_hands:

Yeah, Valenti said it best though, who cares. People wear dog masks in Cleveland, the raiders fans dress up like psychos, who cares about the image. Just be smart and be safe!

But the thought of wearing a ski mask for 3 plus hours makes my face itchy and sweaty. :crazy_face:

4 Likes

It would be like a 50,000 person Blue Man Group…

5 Likes

Lolol, hey i find the blue man group kinda scary!

2 Likes

I will 10000% buy a Honolulu blue balaclava

2 Likes

Maybe the Jamo version would be quite as hot. Not sure it technically qualifies as a ski mask though, but also works as a nod toward Free Jamo.

3 Likes

Gotta admit, it’s a pretty cool pivot from paper bags.

6 Likes

Blue men everywhere!!

I love it

7 Likes

I didn’t think of that but agree, absolutely!

1 Like

Hahaha how far we’ve come since 2008.

2 Likes

It would be like those people who go to the Vancouver canucks games.

Green Man Waffle GIF

1 Like

The cat burglar in me is getting some ideas.

2 Likes

Don’t make me post my Villain picture again. Don’t!!
Threaten Self Defense GIF by Amanda Cee Media

3 Likes

Joey Blue skies?

1 Like

Who has one of these?

1 Like

He also said he wanted Tee Grizzley at the game. I guess this game is our “First Day Out” since “it’s not the same Detroit.”

1 Like

Does CJ has ownership with this product?! :crazy_face:

2 Likes