+College Football Saturday 10/23+

Kenny Pickett looks pretty damn good.

3 Likes

Looking ahead a bit. Would an undefeated Cincinnati deserve to get into the playoffs over an undefeated Michigan State?

No. In your scenario MSU has beaten UM, PSU, OSU and won the B1G championship game. Cincinnati’s schedule is trash going forward. They may not get in even if undefeated. If UGA loses a close one to AL in the SEC championship game I would take UGA over Cinci.

1 Like

Wake Forest gave up 8 touchdowns to Army :rofl:

I’m looking forward to UM and MSU clash of the undefeated :crazy_face::+1::upside_down_face::pray::heart:

Have to give the home team the advantage here!

2 Likes

I see Cini dropping to at least 5/6 in the ranking this Monday….

I don’t know about deserve but there’s zero chance that Cincinnati gets in over an undefeated Big Ten team no matter who it is.

On another note, Thibodeaux with a sack and another strip sack on the UCLA final drive of the first half and he doesn’t even look 100%. I’ve also seen him drop in coverage.

1 Like

Meanwhile, one of two possible future Lions QB’s in Pickett and Corrale are both having good games, with the former really taking it to that Clemson D.

3 Likes

Army - WF was a heluva game, 70-49

1 Like

If he has 8 inch hands do we take him in the 2nd?

Not sure about his hands but he’s like 6’3” 220 pounds. 5th year senior probably as old as Goff lol.

I heard he has Goff-sized hands too.

So do we take Thibodeaux #1 and then maybe trade up in the first rd to get one of the QBs, the guy from Pitt or Corrall? Does that even make a lick of sense?

I don’t want corral. He’s Johnny manzeil on crack. Never mind, that’s redundant.

1 Like

I’ll take Pickett with our 2nd first or our 2nd if he doesn’t have babydoll hands.

1 Like

What about just taking Malik Willis or Howell with the same?

Intrigued by Willis. Interested to see how he does against ole miss.

1 Like

The planet in which that question is even asked only has YOU on it.

We absolutely have to draft TreVeyon Henderson in 2024.

1 Like

Silly take time, you have Thibodeax at #1, but trade up to the teens and draft Hutchinson. You have McNeill and Levi. There, the DL is set, kind of like how SF started out. Just spit balling…

1 Like