++College Football Saturday 10/30++

Michigan getting thoroughly out coached. Call a damn time out if you need to.

I don’t think they understand the meaning of adjust. It’s moreso meets the definition of insanity.

Michigan can still win this game, but file under things Jim Harbaugh is too stubborn or stupid to correct. Maybe they’ll surprise us in the second half.

State should snap it every time they try to adjust players. Until they stop doing it.

2 Likes

I know State converted on the 4th. But that was a pretty stupid play call. Just pick up the first down.

Head with shoulder. All on the interpretation.

Not targeting to me!

1 Like

The fact that they even flagged that as targeting is absolutely insane.

What an awesome game.

I get it. It looked like helmet to helmet at first. Just glad they corrected the call.

You see the difference with McCarthy in there. MSU has to keep defenders up in case he runs, and that left Anthony in single coverage.

I get why Harbaugh has stuck with McNamara. You can’t deny though that this is a much more dynamic offense with McCarthy on the field.

It’s fine. As explained on the telecast, they’re supposed to call anything close and let the review handle it.

Yep, it was a good review and a good overturn. Haskins was not a defenseless player.

One thing for sure, I think we all want OSU to lose to Penn today

And, Bangers are destroying Iowa right now: at the half Iowa has negative 13 rushing and only 20 net total yards…… three fumbles amd a shut out going?!

1 Like

Got that right.

He was down.

Got nothing. Can’t see squat.

That’s a fumble. He tried to pin it against his thigh, but he had no control.

Need to view from the other sideline if they have it.

Right call.