++College Football Saturday 10/30++

Don’t think there’s enough to overturn that.

1 Like

Didn’t see enough to overturn.

Ojabo is a reminder that not a creature alive can escape a greased Scotsman.

Home cooking.

“Re-Officiating” - New Term…lol

Just for Nate…

Is Scoreboard Bob now a replay official?

It’s a new term, but we’ve seen it done to the Lions many times. So many times.

2 Likes

It looked to me like the ball popped loose on the original hit and then he never regained control. Home cooking for sure.

A. No we don’t

B. Not happening

Exactly

Nope! It was barely even a penalty.
It looked a lot worse at speed, but, he barely even touched him.

1 Like

Have some ice.

Bush League Team…Bush League Coach.

I were Moody, I would have looked over at Tucker and grabbed my junk after drilling that 4th kick.

2 Likes

Be easy on Harbaugh, he’s doing his best

1 Like

Uofm fans bitching about time outs. Rutgers did against MSU and guess what MSU kicker misses.

So Michigan is up two scores and gets the ball to open the 2nd half……

Correct, score really could be a few points worse based on the potential fumbles and if Corum caught that pass early. As a Michigan fan I am definitely concerned about the gempo and big play ability of msu, without the turnovers this would be a different feel. So far McNamara has had all day back there… hope it continues and the line starts breaking some.long runs for haskins and Corum

Is what it is, part of the game whether it works or not. I have seen numerous times where the guy missed the one that the timeout was called on and drilled the one after, just a mind game sometimes it works sometimes it fails brilliantly by giving the guy another chance at it.

Just don’t tell Harbaugh. You have 2 QBs who are playing well, and your D-line is all over their QB, go for the kill shot.

1 Like