**College Football Weekend 9/25**

Clemson loses to NC State. Should be out of the playoffs with two losses.

1 Like

I think they were out after the Georgia loss tbh, the ACC is THAT bad.
This season seems to be pretty wide open, even Alabama looks vulnerable. Nice to see for a change.

2 Likes

I’m sure some here are watching the MSU v Nebraska game. That was some chicken shit football by the Cornhuskers to just let the clock run out to go to overtime. They deserve to lose this game.

2 Likes

Rattler is really hurting his draft stock this season. Malik Willis will probably be the top QB prospect.

1 Like

And there ya go. Now all MSU needs is a FG and this game is over.

That’s what you get for playing chicken shit football.

1 Like

Both UM and MSU not looking so hot against “bad” opponents. Such is college football… but they both still won!

Now if the Lions can pull it off tomorrow…

I am okay with this result

Quicken Loans Win GIF by Rocket Mortgage

St and Wolverines win. Wait, didn’t all Michigan teams win?

Not that other team to be named later on Sunday

How the bleep did we win this game? I mean what a ugly 2nd half.

Stafford effect. He makes magic happen. He farted during the game and next thing you know…we won.

None of the top QBs are really showing franchise level potential yet this season, disappointing but not unexpected as this was supposed to be a weaker QB class. The Lions probably need to focus on defense anyway.

This is why I think guys like Strong and Willis with the high end tools they have can potentially shoot up the draft boards and overtake the more hyped Rattler and Howell. Still way too early to make any real judgments yet however.

1 Like

Magic beans!!!

Ole miss v Bama next saturday…if Matt Corral has a good game, he will also shoot up the draft charts imo.

I don’t think Nebraska is bad on offense or defense. They are just absolutely a train wreck on special teams and in general implode far too often. You give them elite special teams and they’re undefeated right now with wins in East Lansing and Norman. They’re getting closer. They just need to break through and cut down on the self-inflicted wounds.

1 Like

Special teams. You absolutely DOMINATED on special teams. I’m addition to the blown coverage on the punt return Nebraska averaged 26 yards per punt less. Twenty-Six! That’s more than 1/4 of a field difference with every punt. That’s absolutely insane.

1 Like

He looked terrible.
Right now I think the top 2022 QB would have been a third rounder in 2021.

1 Like

Don’t sleep on RU with Schiano. Going to watch them vs. Ohio State this Saturday. Hope they have some new wrinkles, UM lucked out!

1 Like

Not me, had MSU -3 1/2

Grumble, grumble…

Still 14 yards in the 2nd half. I think the D saved the day though.