Colts Player Under Investigation for Gambling

https://twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/status/1665808132449132544

heard there was some rumblings on another player being investigated, seems to be one from the Colts.

This one is more serious, as it sounds like from the mentioned article that their gambling was really bad, and hes a known player for your average fan, but not a super star.

if its jon taylor or Deforest Buckner im pretty sure Colts fans will be very much upset (Their identity has not been revealed, and i will edit it later once it is, its still ungoing it looks like)

1 Like

there’s evidence the player placed hundreds of wagers, including bets involving the Colts

Now go back to the last game of the 2022 season, where the Colts defender could have easily knocked the ball down, instead he let the Texans WR catch the TD to win the game on 4th down and forever. Hmmmmmmmm

Bill Hader Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live

7 Likes

I knew there was something fishy about that!

4 Likes
1 Like

Likely a young player. I’d consider Taylor, Nelson, Leonard, and Buckner to be their star players.

Michael Pittman is someone the average fan would know, but is not a star player.

Yea who knows!? When they hired Jeff Saturday to interim coach mid season straight from the espn talking heads shows, a lot of people suggested they were tanking on purpose. Now, you got a player making hundreds of bets on nfl games. Doesn’t look good. I’d imagine this is much more widespread around the league, and the nfl is going to be trying to do some serious damage control.

Time for me to dust off my copy of “The Last Boy Scout”

3 Likes

Shouldn’t you be more interested?
Sounds like he’s going to need representation, at some point. :wink:

1 Like

[Destin Adams](https://twitter.com/TheDestinAdams
@TheDestinAdams

27m

Sources have told me that the #Colts player under investigation for multiple gambling infractions is CB Isaiah Rodgers Sr.

1 Like

Please, please, please let it be for betting on the ponies.

2 Likes

Dude had 3 INT’s in 2021, and started 9 games in 2022. I guess it was a good run while it lasted. If he truly did place hundreds of bets, he will never play again in the league.

2 Likes

If he bet on his own team are their legal ramifications? Sounds like fraud to me.

1 Like

The whistleblower, David Charles Grusch, claims in a complaint that the Pentagon, other nations, and defense contractors have recovered fragments “of exotic origin (non-human intelligence, whether extraterrestrial or unknown origin) based on the vehicle morphologies and material science testing and the possession of unique atomic arrangements and radiological signatures.” Grusch goes on to state that the “material includes intact and partially intact vehicles.”

While a previous UFO expert in the government might have been discredited, Grusch has bona fides that are worth taking seriously. Grusch is a 36-year-old combat veteran of Afghanistan who was a member of the Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Task Force, the program run by the Office of Naval Intelligence to investigate UFO sightings. From 2019 to 2021, he served on the task force as the representative of the National Reconnaissance Office, considered one of the big five of the U.S. intelligence agencies. His colleagues think highly of him, too. Karl Nell, a retired Army colonel who was also on the UFO task force, told the Debrief that Grusch was “beyond reproach.” Nell even backed up one of Grusch’s claims in the complaint: that there is an ongoing competition with other countries to “identify [UFO] crashes/landings and retrieve the material for exploitation/reverse engineering.”

“His assertion concerning the existence of a terrestrial arms race occurring sub-rosa over the past eighty years focused on reverse engineering technologies of unknown origin is fundamentally correct,” Nell told the Debrief. “As is the indisputable realization that at least some of these technologies of unknown origin derive from non-human intelligence.” Another intelligence official investigating UFOs, Jonathan Grey, concurred. “The non-human intelligence phenomenon is real. We are not alone,” he said. “This is a global phenomenon, and yet a global solution continues to elude us.”

It wasn’t Isaiah Rodgers after all, an alien placed all the bets. Haha I think you intended that post in a different thread! :smile:

1 Like

Knew damn well we weren’t the only team.

ancient aliens GIF

1 Like

all I know is the player involved, better get a six week suspension.

If its NFL games (as stated), its the whole year.

NFL- Let’s get balls deep with the sports gambling industry.

Also NFL- OUR PLAYERS ARE GAMBLING ON SPORTS?

1 Like

Sums it up perfectly @BrokenGlass284

2 Likes