Comedy Thread

That’s awesome, enjoy!

1 Like

I saw it live in London, England about 5 years ago, had no idea what to expect. laughed my ass off the whole show. Where did you see it!?

andrew rannells GIF by The Book of Mormon (Musical)

1 Like

That is awesome! I listened to bits and pieces of the soundtrack, I get the gist of the show but obviously just listening to the songs without any other reference I don’t “get it.” But I trust it is awesome, very excited to see it!

Also side note, my friend sent me this… this guy has made a TikTok career out of doing Cartman and skeletor covers of songs… anyway this one made me laugh

Dude, Andy Kaufman was one of a kind… I wasn’t around when it happened but have watched a lot of his stuff, the Tony Clifton stuff… he was just on another level of comedy and also performance art… really awesome stuff!

Haha dude sounds just like him.

talking eric cartman GIF by South Park

Yeah it’s a spot on Cartman for sure! He’s got a million videos on TikTok you can go down that wormhole pretty easily, some are better than others though… and I don’t know about you but I can only take about 5 minutes of hearing Cartman sing before I’m like “ok… that’s enough.” Lol

1 Like

I find religion amusing but a musical? Damn that’s cold.
Religulous was good.

1 Like

His regular voice and his cartman voice… also, whatever happened to the bloodhound gang?? I think they got banned from performing in some countries for being… well, the bloodhound gang lol

Have not seen it but will check it out… although not a fan of bill Maher

1 Like

Same here, no idea what it was about. I saw it in Midland, MI at the Center for the Arts. They actually bring in some fairly big shows for such a small venue.

2 Likes

@stephenboyd57 in honor of figure skating… which I do enjoy watching come Olympic time… yeah yeah yeah, whatever the stuff they do is awesome…

Also speaking of figure skating… this is insane

2 Likes

Impressive, but I mean how can you compete with this. I prefer to Pump up the Jam! lol

1 Like

Dude, pump up the jam is the jam! Love that song! Hahaha

Funny story I went to a wedding a long time ago with some friends and for some reason we started singing that on the drive there, got the DJ to play it… and everyone had a great time

Pump You Up Saturday Night Live GIF

1 Like

Listen to me now and hear me later.

1 Like

One of my favorite South Park songs…

I think the underwear stealing gnomes are my favorite episode. The scene were Cartman has to wear full bio protection suit to enter San Francisco in the hybrid car episode cracks me up.

1 Like

That is great too… there are so many great episodes, it’s crazy they’ve been on since I was in high school! Simpsons level for sure

1 Like