Commanders' trade plan hinges on Eagles game

Sweat and Young on block if they lose.

1 Like

Guess I’m rooting for the Eagles this week. :man_shrugging:

3d chess if the eagles lose intentionally to stop NFC competition from getting stronger

1 Like

Go PHILLY!!!

I can taste SWEAT!

3rd rounder and C. Harris gets it done!!! Book it!

Fly Eagles Fly

1 Like

yeah im cheering for the eagles

one or the other would help our line, espically with Paschal being injured again

Maybe they can tie?

1 Like

I don’t know how they don’t go out and get some help with their pass rush. Levi and C.Harris both benched. B. Martin yet to play a game. Both the okwara brother are F.A at the end of the year and probably won’t be resigned with the way they have played. Houston on IR probably tell sometime in December. Pascal injured again after 1 game.

What good are hinges if they can’t leave a door open?

1 Like

Rumor on Twitter that the Bears are trading for Young. Again, it’s twitter or X or whatever it’s called, so not sure about the validity.

Still torn fellas. Sure, it would be great to have a shot at those guys BUT… I don’t think anyone believes that Washington is going to be near the top of the end. Which means them winning is yet again knocking the Eagles down another peg.

Seeding. Seeding. Seeding. They lose and all three of the Lions, 49ers and Eagles have a loss in the NFC and one in the AFC, both all three having one road and one home loss.

Those aren’t tie-breakers at the moment, but those keep everyone nice and even down the stretch and the Lions seem to by far have the easier schedule of the three.

And let’s not forget, all three teams are currently undefeated in the division and we know the 9ers and Eagles have yet to play. Commanders beat the iggles and that puts them at a -1 in the division, also a tie-breaker when the time comes.

The best way for Washington to help the Lions long-term, big-picture, is to beat the Eagles (and in a stroke of luck, do it badly).

Eagles did their part.

haha - not me!