Commanders trying to hire Sosna from the Lions

…especially sons’a’ bitches

Not in drafting.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/det/draft.htm

With No. 1 overall in 2009 & No. 2 overall in 2010, Mayhew was “born standing on third base.”

Other than 2013, his drafting outside Rd 1 was terrible.

Where Mayhew excelled (and what made him better than Quinn), was trades. He brought in a lot of quality players trading late round picks for players like Rob Sims, Tony Scheffler, Hlaoti Ngata, etc.

A history of Detroit Lions trades under Martin Mayhew - mlive.com.

Mayhew got the better end of almost every trade he made except a couple with Seattle.

Tony Montana to Alejandro Sosa

Mayhew was wheeling and dealing in the NFL back in the later 00 early 10’.

Holmes good at the Draft.

Jury still out on trades he has got taken a few times recently.

Jury is still out on free agency. His biggest free agent was a women beater

Josh Harris paying for the largest front office staff in NFL history?
:moneybag::moneybag::moneybag:

Done deal:

1 Like

Mike Disner. Yes sheila pays but i think it it mike Disner who negotiates coaches raises.

1 Like

I would think it would be Sheila/Rod, but kinda irrelevant now that he’s gone.

Could work… but that’s a shit ton of cooks in 1 kitchen

No No No

I just know the inside rumor that Mike Disner has been cheap with staff raises. Im done trying to spread inside information here so i wont mention it again.

1 Like

Congrats @DeadStroke on the new role in Washington.

We will miss you and your cap knowledge!

6 Likes

@QBHATER90 --you have an inside source and the information you’ve provided in the past has proven to be accurate. What say you?

2 Likes

Last night Jeff Risdon confirmed that “my info was a little mixed up” but there is “a nugget of truth there.” He said “the situation is messed up.” He and chris pushed it aside on the podcast and wouldnt elaborate. I was chatting with them live. I was sumerizing what i heard so it wasnt in depth.

I know these two (DLP) have a following, I just can’t understand why.

I have stayed out of this conversation on purpose. That being said, as i have mentioned before, i don’t typically talk about things unless one 1) it can be collaborated by other people i know and/or 2) if it is being talked about publicly.

This topic is very toxic, i wouldn’t blame anyone for scoffing at this notion. I have heard this rumor. I don’t know what to make of it myself for many of the same reasons other posters have mentioned (it doesn’t make sense).

This rumor is centered on disner.

1 Like

Damn you edited right as I was in the middle of reading it…

Hope it is no more than a rumor.

#1 reason people leave is they don’t like their Boss. BJ has had 2 opportunities to jump ship for a LOT more money and didn’t take it.

that said, being undervalued compensation wise will ultimately force a change…

1 Like

Sorry brother. I don’t even know how to talk about this one. Yes, there is a rumor, yes some people habe been talking about it. And even some of my connects have been talking about it. But it makes no sense and i hope it’s wrong.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.