Could we win the division?

OK look I know it’s not going to happen but humor me for a second. If the Vikings lose out and we win out, we would have the same record, right? Who wins the tiebreaker in that situation?

We would, I believe. Otherwise, the Vikings would have already clinched the division, and they haven’t yet. We’d end up 5-1 against the division, and they would end up 3-3, and that’s the first tie breaker.

6 Likes

Huh. Well wouldn’t THAT be something after the start we had this season? No one that’s started 1-6 has ever made the playoffs, let alone won their division. That’d be fun to rub in packer fan’s faces for a while.

3 Likes

IF we beat The Jets, who’s going to stop us !?

1 Like

any given Sunday.

4 Likes

I suppose there is a .0001 chance. Somewhere in that area.
I suspect that chance will be gone, Monday.

3 Likes

Next year, hell yes.

1 Like

■■■■ that !!!

It’s starts this weekend.

We win and the colts upset the vikes and we are still in the division hunt

If the vikes win one more game, they are the division champs….

1 Like

NOW !! , tired of the doubting, the whining, the next year…next game bullshit. This week we show the Jets and all the doubters we stand strong ! “next year”, says you maybe could now but nah I don’t think so and I don’t want to now. that’s the setiment it sends far and wide. NOW, this weekend. This isn’t the time to doubt and shrivel , like your AFRAID to play The Jets. NO , think of all the other games we weren’t supposed to, we were the underdogs, nobody thought we could win , and we did it anyway. it is time to get ready to take down your next opponent WHY -because they said you won’t !, WHY- because everyone doubts you ! , WHY -because it is a very important game! , IF you already are full of doubt or are scared…It is very hard to win . SHOW these guys your not going to lie down, quit, and say “well maybe next year…”

Gotta show up every week….
and not every team can do that.

I hope our guys can make it happen!!!

1 Like

we can show up and have been for weeks on end, the time is near to get ready for battle.

agreed… if we show up like the last 3 weeks…
book a win.

Easier said than done…. but I like our chances!!!

1 Like

Colts simply
Need to kick ass this weekend

2 Likes

Colts, Bears, Packers and Giants??

Have to lose to all 4? Vikings are overrated, but they are not incompetent.

4 Likes

Possible still - even if not probable

They lose to the colts and they start losing confidence and watch out

1 Like

Wolf, I answered the OP’s question. The 1 - 6 start pretty much sealed it.

Highly doubt we start 1 - 6 next year and the division is ours, actually ahead of schedule from the dumpster fire of Quintricia.

The question was, “can we win the division?”
Minnesota needs to win one more game to clinch. That gives them 11. It’s impossible for us to get 11.
We can possibly get into the playoffs, if we win out, and about 10 things fall in our favor.
For us to win the division, we have to win out, and Minnesota has to lose every game…and I think we have the tie breaker on points? We would both be 10-7.

3 Likes

Its all right here

2 Likes

Yes - 1% chance of happening but until the vikes win or we lose a game; it’s on!!!

3 Likes