Could we win the division?

Colts simply
Need to kick ass this weekend

2 Likes

Colts, Bears, Packers and Giants??

Have to lose to all 4? Vikings are overrated, but they are not incompetent.

4 Likes

Possible still - even if not probable

They lose to the colts and they start losing confidence and watch out

1 Like

Wolf, I answered the OP’s question. The 1 - 6 start pretty much sealed it.

Highly doubt we start 1 - 6 next year and the division is ours, actually ahead of schedule from the dumpster fire of Quintricia.

The question was, “can we win the division?”
Minnesota needs to win one more game to clinch. That gives them 11. It’s impossible for us to get 11.
We can possibly get into the playoffs, if we win out, and about 10 things fall in our favor.
For us to win the division, we have to win out, and Minnesota has to lose every game…and I think we have the tie breaker on points? We would both be 10-7.

3 Likes

Its all right here

2 Likes

Yes - 1% chance of happening but until the vikes win or we lose a game; it’s on!!!

3 Likes

I though I was enthusiastic?
Love ya, bro.
Anything is possible. Including a 10-3 team going 0-4.
I do kinda like our chances of going 4-0, if that helps.

2 Likes

more likely to go 4-0 than 0-4 with that slate….

6 Likes

We need the Vikings to beat the Giants. I think Seattle goes 8-9 if Mike White is the Jets’ QB. I think NYG will lose @WAS, @MIN and @PHI (even if they rest some dudes). If that happens we’re in at 9-8.

I’m not planning on losing of course :grinning:

5 Likes

they’re going to be so f’ed up by being an underdog to a 5-7 team, and then letting the 5-7 team (us) beat their asses while covering the spread. they are demoralized and the neuse is tightening!

2 Likes

nah… that 5-7 team was just playing THAT well…. :smirk::smirk:

1 Like

The whole time I was watching this Seahawks game I was thinking to myself, “I can’t believe we lost to THESE guys.”

5 Likes

And upon lions winning this Sunday, that loss keep us from jumping over them to the 8th…. We will both be 7-7 but we stay at the 9th seed

1 Like

They’re not winning at KC. And I think they’re likely yo lose at home yo the Jets. Seattle is a fraud.

4 Likes

Lions won’t win the division but with Seattle losing tonight and more than likely losing at KC; it means that the Lions make a wild card if they win out.
Giants are done - tough schedule
GB - too far behind and are looking to see what the backup QB can do

Of course it’s the NFL and anything can happen but right now it’s looking good for Detroit - they are playing hard- are getting healthier each week and are gelling at the right time.

HUGE game this week at the jets.

3 Likes

I think the Lions make playoffs if they win 3 of the next 4 games…

2 Likes

Screw that. Run the table. This is fun. We never have fun things things happen to us. Especially this time of the year. Run the f&cking table! We deserve that.

6 Likes

Starts with beating the Jets!!!

3 Likes

my apologies, I was forcefully gone fore three days in a row since thee 11th more or less, something technical and odd happened to my laptop , and my neighbor guy (great with computers) was able to fix two or three awkward things, and -alas I am back. I did not read EVERYBODY’s responses in this thread, I often do. But I saw what I responded to…I left, we were stomping our opponents, I came back reading “well maybe we can win the division next year.” I was floored and I responded .–that now isn’t a time of doubt or quitting , or just kicking it down the road. Now is a time that we face a tough opponent, so we better put on our ‘Big Boy Pants’ again, have some confidence , and handle them.

1 Like