Cousins to Atlanta?

Evidently he is moving his family to Atlanta, where is wife is from.

2 Likes

That means hunter stays and uofm fans have a hard choice lions or JJ. You dont get both like Brady.

Easy, Lions all day.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/BrettKollmann/status/1764810787095531601

PFT reports it first, but from what kollmann is indicating, looks like there was chatter about it at the combine this weekend

1 Like

JJ may be off the board at #6 OA to the Giants.

Crazy that a QB as good as Kirk Cousins is going to walk twice in his career and the team is only gonna get 1 3rd round comp pick.

Insane.

Powell & Osborn are free agents too, they’d fit well over there with London & Pitts

1 Like

Kirk is from West MI, maybe he just wanted to finally live some place warm?

1 Like

Pretty warm in Vegas over there in the desert in the AFC lol

2 Likes

his wife is from Atlanta I believe

1 Like

There’s rumors the Vikings might add Trey Lance if Cousins leave. He is a local boy.

1 Like

Phil Hartman Yes GIF

1 Like

Baker stays
Russ to Minny
Kirk to ATL
Fields to Vegas
Caleb to Bears
Drake to WSH
Jayden to Pats
JJ to Jets
Penix to Seattle
Flacco to Titans
Tannehill to one of top 3 drafting teams as insurance.
Minshew returns as AR15 insurance

Steelers punt

They can add Charles Harris too if Danielle Hunter leaves for Detroit

No wonder Justin Jefferson’s been overheard on his phone muttering, “Abort! Abort!”

1 Like

How about JJ to Giants?

Possible. Daboll dumping Dimes after 1 yr, when he was hurt? Tough call. If he balls out, Daboll gets a year, if he sucks, Giants get a better pick.

That would be funny

There was discussion about how frequently Danny Doinks has been injured…. and the GM publicly acknowledged it.

Smokescreen? maybe.

But a rookie QB also guys the GM and HC time.

Plus… let’s all remember that Danny got his $40 million AAV deal coming off a 15 TD season!!!

He owes Saquon a ton of money… because I think they rushed to get his deal done just to allow a franchise tag to be left for Saquon.

1 Like

I want this to happen just so I can hear Valenti go ape shit.

1 Like

Makes sense.

And they’ve got Bijan, Pitts, London–tools to work with. The cupboard’s not bare on offense.