Cowgirls & G-Spots game thread

no thread yet… so why not.

The Cooper Rush dynasty… game #3 is upon us.

Smartest thing ESPN has done is put the game back on free tv. That will boost ratings.

Manning-cast available too… so I don’t have to listen to Ache-man and Bfuck….

2 Likes

Is Kenny G playing more than 2 snaps tonight? Haven’t been watching.

1 Like

I can’t tell you. It’s background noise for me. Not paying full attention to it. I’m actually able to mostly ignore Aikman that way.

Watching thru rabbit ears. Much better picture that way.

1 Like

Holy cow how do you drop that? CATCH WITH YOUR HANDS NOT WITH YOUR BODY. He was even watching it in.

2 Likes

If there was ever such a thing of being too wide open.

1 Like

I saw him on 2 snaps in early 2nd quarter… but Shepard, Sills, and Richie James were on the field more often.

No catches for KG yet.

Thibz batted a ball to cause an incomplete pass

Jeez, I know it was tipped but both hands were on it. Someone get Lamb some different gloves.

1 Like

Cowboys fans will be blowing up the interwebs for not getting this call…. and then claim they never get any calls… :roll_eyes:

Also → punter’s name is Anger…pretty cool

Helluva makeup call right there.

CeeDee is my last hope on my FF team and he has the big drop that hit him right in the bread-basket 35 yards down the field.

That call on Sterling Shepherd was a bad call. It’s one thing if you are hunting out DB’s to pick them but that was just two players accidentally running into each other and it was pretty obviously just that.

1 Like

Manningcast is a life saver. I couldn’t watch last week.

1 Like

He’s got a quad injury and is on a punt count. Anger management they call it.

1 Like

That last drive should have helped.

1 Like

He just had a drop that should’ve been a catch that ruined a Giants’ drive.

2 Likes

Almost feel bad for the dude now, although he’s got about 20 mill per season to take his mind off of it.

1 Like

Sterling Shepard appears to have torn his ACL on a leisurely stroll down the field…so KG might get more snaps now.

Then again… Wan’Dale and Kadarius wer inactive tonight… so not sure when they return… but it looks like anyone can get more snaps than KG when Sills and James are ahead of him….