Craig Renyonds

His play needs to be noted….

74 yards total rushing and was able to give Gibbs rest …. And you know Gibbs is feeding of this guys attitude and grit!

6 Likes

Yes and his fumble was bullshit.

10 Likes

He definitely filled in for Monty last night…Hopefully it was a preview of what we see after the bye.

2 Likes

Crazy to what we now have for our top three backs….

I hope we can keep them all next year that’s the direction leadership wants to go

2 Likes

He’s been pretty consistent so far in his career:

1 Like

The oline was so good in the running game. We ran for over 200 without Monty

2 Likes

Glasgow doesn’t get enough credit, the dude can play practically anywhere on the line and not have a drop off in play. Hope he stays here until he retires

15 Likes

100%
Merry GritMas, MF’rz!
Love it! It’s why he’s here. Fraley’s crew is running shit, & Reynolds is trynna get Gibby in the club!

3 Likes

Totally agree. Fraley is AWESOME with those guys, & they al buy in and love being a part of it…reminds me a little of when the Foreskins used to call their OL “the Hogs”. Our OL is awesome. Depth, talent, brotherhood, grit, commitment!

loving it!

1 Like

Order your Craig Renyonds jersey now!

6 Likes

Love the way he plays and how he runs, and how he’s stuck despite constantly being on the fringe of the roster. Looking forward to watching him the rest of the year!

And yes, 100% that fumble was BS. Had they not ruled it a fumble there would’ve been zero evidence to overturn it to a fumble. But whatever, him and the team overcame!

2 Likes

Craig RanOnYoD’s Nuttz

1 Like

I find myself pulling for Craig after hard knocks.

I can’t remember specific comment but something along the lines of “if you cut him the o line is gonna be pissed.”

Easy to root for a hard running team player that gives it his all.

Amon-Ra was trying to describe Craig Reynolds to his brother on their podcast. He described him as a guy that “does everything right.” No matter what the coaches ask of him, he does it exactly as he is told.

2 Likes

That’s his new nickname. He’s outgrown Netflix. LOL

1 Like

He deserves a 3 year extension. Honestly this season, he’s been more important and has played better than Jackson. Vaitai is basically toast.

Next season I expect our guards to be Glasgow and Sorsdal with Jackson leaving in FA

3 Likes

Love to see it

I’m going to take an L on Glasgow. I thought he was past it, he was just so bad the past couple of years in Denver, even after he should have been over his injury. I was wrong. Great signing.

3 Likes

226 yards rushing from our RB’s.
266 total yards from the two.
Not too shabby!
Together, they accounted for 1/2 of our Offensive production…
Behind a backup interior line.

2 Likes

his one career fumble was not a fumble, 4.3 career average, picks up blitzes and blocks down field… dude is a football player!

3 Likes