Crosby to request trade if Pierce not hired

https://twitter.com/brgridiron/status/1746174952854691892

@BigNatty There’s a chance!

3 Likes

Gonna cost a lotta beans and $$$

It’s etched in stone man. Done deal.

So Michigan gives them Harbaugh and they send Crosby to Detroit.

Fair trade.

2 Likes

He will restructure for the home team.
Brad holds the cards because they have to trade him or get nothing.

Other teams will try to drive the cost up.
Brad trades with Vikings to get extra bean leverage and gets him for almost free.

1 Like

2 high 1st rounders and $$$. Cheap for another Hutch on the other side. Many problems disappear.

3 Likes

Trade this years 1st and a 3rd and next years 2nd

1 Like

Would that suffice?

Ramsey and Adams both got two 1s and Crosby is more impactful than either

Its the Radiers anything with them could happen

2 Likes

With the way Holmes has drafted lately I’m not sure I want them sending away picks. Crosby is fantastic but Holmes just snagged 4 solid players in the first two rounds last year.

If we acquired Crosby, we’re an immediate Super Bowl contender. I don’t care what else we do in the off-season.

4 Likes

Nope. Need some corner help too. We can easily achieve both.

But Mark Davis is going to back down here.

Tbh I think he’ll ultimately appreciate being able to go cheap coach salary wise.

1 Like

I’m with you guys in wanting cornerback Help… But if we had Crosby and Hutch… healthy Alim… And what I believe BroMart will grow into… Defense bags would only have to cover for a second.

This team also badly needs OL depth and has to start thinking about the process of replacing Taylor Decker down the road.

1 Like

I would do that trade no matter what. Two 1st rd picks? No problem, most beans at end of 1st rd aren’t on same level as Crosby or Hutch. But Vegas won’t do stupid thing like that. They shouldn’t.

We all love Hutchenson. Crosby is better. Crosby would be the best Lions DE since Al Baker. It would be a championship level trade that dynasties make. I hope it happens.

Crosby does look like the kind of guy that likes Piece’ings.

He’s three years older. Hutch is more accomplished than Crosby was at 23 years old.