Dalton Kincaid TE Utah

He kind of reminds me of Travis Kelce.

2 Likes

Wasnt he the creepy/dorky manager guy for the Partridge Family?

1 Like

2 Likes

He’s awesome, would be happy to add him to the Roster

1 Like

That was Reuben Kincaid. LOL

4 Likes

Someone was running this up and down Canal Street when we were there in October, because New Orleans…

2 Likes

In what world would you even know that? Well, apparently this one. Kincaid’s QB had a rating of over 122 when throwing him the ball. Too bad IOWA had the worst QB in the NCAA, LaPorta could have had some numbers like that.

1 Like

I have a very sticky memory, especially for stuff when I was a kid.

Drives my family/friends crazy…baseball stats, sequences on a deck of game cards, things people said 45 years ago in confirmation class…yup, all readily accessible.

My business partner remembers the weather from particular days when we did things as kids…uncanny.

Brains are weird, thats the best I got.

4 Likes

do we think the Lions draft someone like this?

1 Like

Love this kid. One of my favs in the draft. I hope he’s a Lion. BUT! I don’t think he’s the type of TE the Lions want. Could be proven wrong! And I’d be happy bout it.

2 Likes

I actually am the person in my family that my brothers and sisters go to when trying to recall conversations, old friends and neighbors, etc. Esp true with classmates that I barely knew, Mike had an Afghan and was the earliest example that I relate as a person who looked like their dog. I brought up the dog 40 years later and considering we barely knew each other he was shocked that I could remember. 425 in my graduating class and I knew all there names whether we had ever spoken or not, not so much today but I am more than OK with with some of the information out with new information in.

2 Likes

He’s a heck of a player. It will be interesting to see if the Lions add a TE and when.

My guess is that if we add a TE in will be later in the draft.

2 Likes

Business Partner… that’s what we are calling it these days???

1 Like

This is one of the many reasons I love this board!
We can jest with one another and have fun doing it.
I literally laughed out loud.

Season 5 Whatever GIF by Paramount+

1 Like

It will be interesting for sure. Tend to agree it will be later in the draft, unless one falls in our lap.

To me it doesn’t appear to be high on Holmes value chart but maybe Ben Johnson builds a case for how it would help him.

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.