Dan Campbell PRESS CONFERENCE

Didn’t see a thread on this so I thought I’d make one. Will be interesting to see if he says anything about Aaron Glenn and his philosophies.

1 Like

What time is it at?

Now.

Guys, the Lions app is surprisingly good. All of this sort of stuff pops up on there. Extremely pleased with it.

Not just a fluffy thing. Actual stuff you want to see.

2 Likes

Thanks - I appreciate legitimate reviews like this. Honestly, if we’re all here, we’re addicted to Lions info anyway. Nice tip.

1 Like

Alright, that’s my head coach. Ready to run through a brick wall already.

1 Like

Anybody watching this? This is an epic presser, I’m ready to run through a wall for this guy right now. I don’t know about in game management but these players are going to LOVE this guy.

3 Likes

I’m not here to give a bunch of coach speak…you all have heard enough of that…you don’t want to hear that SHIT!

Yep, he get’s Detroit fans

5 Likes

Where do you get the app? I run android

haha this dude is awesome. I keep laughing my ass off at him. “I could say how many games we are going to win but you don’t want to hear that shit.” My guy!

5 Likes

Well, if they wanted to get someone to absolutely smack the opening presser out of the stadium, they got their guy. This is amazing.

1 Like

Did he say they were going to bite off peoples knee caps?

6 Likes

I like the energy and the colorful language…refreshing

2 Likes

So I guess Brad is going to have the say over Dan?

He sure did…then said we would do it a second time too…lol

2 Likes

Referred to Disner as “support staff”

1 Like

Put this dude in the HOF already. What’s taking so long?

I think I’m going to watch Dan Campbell press conferences in the same way that Jim Schwartz watched Jahvid Best highlight reels.

6 Likes

Sounds like a coach to me. Just need some good coordinators to draw things up.

1 Like