Dan Campbell quote on the Aaron Rogers situation

I thought this was a funny quote by Dan.

10 Likes

Haha that is good… Dan Campbell, here every Tuesday and Thursday night, stick around for the late show, tip your waiters!

He’s a quick witted guy, one of his endearing qualities!

5 Likes

Here’s the entire press conference.

1 Like

Yes please leave , and take Adams with you.

1 Like

Not sure why Lions fans always wish for stuff like this, I hope they stay because if we’re ever going to be a really good team capable of winning the Superbowl. We need to be good enough to beat a ARod lead packers team. Hoping players leave or get injury’s or plain winning by default is not gonna be good enough. I want to line up with the best teams and coaches and be good enough to beat them regularly. Not hoping enough misfortune happens to teams we play that so we can win. I want a team that can line up and beat any team head to head. That’s how you win.

6 Likes

couldn’t have said it better.

Sorry Dan, he’s not leaving.

1 Like

Yeah Buddy! Great post, agree 100! IF they have to win by default then they aren’t a good team anyway.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Most of the patriots SB teams played in the pee-wee division, where they got the equivalent of 4 to 6 extra bye weeks/year. Best team in the worst division. Helps with health, mental set, momentum, etc. Yes, we want the team to be able to beat great teams…but…it would be nice to het a little luck/help on occasion.

I want Rodgers to finish in GB, so they don’t get anything for him. I wish he’d just walk/retire. :wink:

I’m with you though, I want our guys to drive his ass into the turf multiple times/game.

5 Likes

For a second there, I thought you were talking about the Packers in the NFC North.

1 Like

LOL - EASILY applied to that situation too…except the Packers could be handed 5 or 6 wins and still miss the SB. :wink:

1 Like