Dan Campbell's 4 rules for his Lions players

Rolling National Football League GIF by Detroit Lions

1 Like

Would be good if “Don’t take stupid penalties that kill your drive on offense or extends their drive on defense” was #5

Can’t watch this enough. It’s got a little bit of everything. The fat dork driving his rascal like he’s gonna ram Mr Mike who is startled but fakes like he is so glad to see him.

south park GIF

3 Likes

And I’m sure there are some here who won’t admit the tingle of excitement the first time they saw that…
look how cool our coach is…

I was thinking some on this

It may sound negative but just speaks to theories on working for lions.

They landed the GM where they see talent and take a risk early.
He takes job because he may not get another opportunity so I see BH like that

That he was over looked because experience was lacking

The guys seen as “ready” would say no because they have options or would ask for a lot of money

Then DC also a bit Under radar even tho he hasn’t experience. He might not get another offer too

Watching hard Knox you see Jerry Jones say
He’d do anything to get back to super bowl. He got emotional.

All this to say
Maybe lions got lucky with these guys
Who can make it work within ownership’s passion to win.

1 Like

It could work. I hope it does.
And the other side of the coin: MCDC is just as likely to never rise above Mariucci’s win total.
I like all the positive mojo flying through here. I enjoy that there’s Lions fans who can excited.
I can’t be that guy anymore. String together regular season wins before I believe. And i’ll even give this staff a one year mulligan.

3 Likes

I’m with ya.

Rolling National Football League GIF by Detroit Lions

HI GUYS!

1 Like

I don’t see why that’s the case?!? Just every year for the last 6 decades except a few they sadly disappointed, I guess that is true dude-

Sorry, I kid, I kid, and at this point I’m just an imposter of a Lions fan as I haven’t dedicated Sundays to watching them for years. At this point since about Patricia I’ve been DVRing it and watching them suck in 30 minutes or less.

Absolutely, he can be like any of the other clowns that were head coach imposters. The litany of coaches goes my whole lifetime at least…

I think you should take a few moments to appreciate the position we’re in with this staff. Hopeful due to the nice stories yet not jaded and disappointed with the staff because you didn’t witness first hand in real games their SOL losing ways. I mean, this feeling only comes around once every few years!! :wink:

Dumb And Dumber Theres A Chance GIF by Canadiens de Montréal

Reminds me of Dicky Fox, wonder if he was an early mentor for Campbell.

Unless you love everybody, you can’t sell anybody…