Dan Quinn New Commanders Coach

https://twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/status/1753087678042820717

Aaron Glenn will be back.

2 Likes

LET’S RUN IT BACK!

2 Likes

Tote up the coach moves relevant to us as +/-

We.play NFC East and AFC South plus 1st place schedule.

Cowboys lose their DC +, and he is basically neutral to Rivera anywas.

Philly upgrades Fat Bastard with an empty chair, then really upgrades it w Fangio -

Raheem Morris leaves LA, goes to ATL. + as we dont play ATL

NYG loses Wink +, as they dont find a better DC

Tennesse downgrades from Vrabel to 1st Yr Young Guy. +

Tampa loses Young OC Guy +

Seattle loses Pete Carrol, who wore us out. +

Buffalo loses Ken Dorsey as OC, add Joe Brady. Neutral to negative. Hope we play them early before team adjusts to new scheme.

Me likey overall

I Like Swimsuit GIF by MOODMAN

2 Likes

Can’t fault him for getting out of Dallas.

I was looking for WAS fan reactions and just realized that the Washington Message Board is called Extremeskins. It sounds like …eh, Nevermind.

1 Like

Interesting that Quinn and Morris both got second chances as head coach but GYM Shorts never does

I think the downfall of the Patriots and BB’s style, along with the improvement of teams like Miami, Detroit and Houston… AND to see perennial favorites like the Chiefs and Niners… And maybe even to see Detroit’s own collapse with Quinn and Patricia? There are some teaching moments that maybe everybody is observing.

Was hoping for a new DC next season.

Regardless it’s time to add a #1 CB, and another edge guy to this defense

And Martin Mayhew still has a high level position with the organization. I guess when asked about Shorts he was like:

Bird No GIF by MOODMAN

1 Like

silence of the lambs GIF
This guy and his dog must be Mods there…

2 Likes

Must be uncircumsized.

6ace2a03-0b57-4d8d-a1d7-4bb127fff8a8_text
foreskin-jack-black

2 Likes

I realize I am not supposed to divulge secret insider information, but here goes. The Tampa Bay Bucs have a pirate ship that fires off a cannon when the team scores touchdowns. The skins new owner is planning to build a huge basket. And when the team scores, fans are going to throw lotion into it. Every seat around the basket will come with a retractable hose underneath. That’s for those that do not properly comply.

1 Like

Rammstein used to do the penis gun jizz thing at their concerts

That Washington v. Dallas stuff runs deep!
For Dallas’ DC to become Washington’s HC will add all kinds of hype to their NFC east games. Washington treats beating Dallas the way that most teams treat getting a playoff victory.

Gwar thinks thats cute

2 Likes

Gwar is on my bucket list. The list is on a bucket bc that seems like what Gwar would do.

3 Likes

The Commanders trying to save face because they were rejected by their first choice and had to settle for Quinn:

“So, for those who say Peters and Washington bungled the process, it sounds more like Johnson bungled the process, and maybe the Commanders dodged a bullet.”

That’s some hot take level response right there.

My sense (speculation) is that Ben is judging power structures as much as he is being judged as a coach. I don’t know how a intelligent person like him can live through a Lions team that was Smaht-Guy-run turned collaboratively-run with Spielman, Shiela, Disner, Wood and Holmes, and not come away with sincere convictions about what his HC opportunity must possess.

Similar (but not) to Belichick interviewing in Atlanta. He knew there were layers to ownership and management that would essentially create factions, and I’m sure he was attempting to establish his own hierarchy. (That hierarchy approach being what makes the BB comparison least like the BJ situation.)

1 Like

For the Commanders, there was a …

1 Like

He was part of some group of bands that played at an outdoor music festival somewhere here in Michigan about 20 years ago. Neighbor and his wife went. They were probably around 50 at the time. I asked the wife how she enjoyed the show; “it was a good time except for that one guy. I wanted to take that flute and shove it up his ass!” LOL