Dane Brugler new top 100

I would have Mitchell in the top ten as well but I’m a sucker for that kind of explosiveness and I can totally get someone being weary of the size.

I think Izzy would do well here and behind other good O-Lines. If you block it up, he’ll hit it hard and nobody is catching him from behind once he’s past the second level. I don’t see a ton of creativity or wiggle though.

The way Izzy moves has always reminded me of Tim Biakabatuka for some reason.

He looks like Biakabatuka for sure but I think he’s stronger.

I know a couple of diehard Pitt fans and man, you’ve never heard fans spout so much love for one of their players. They both swear he’s every bit as good as Tony Dorsett lol. I’m like come on, but they insist he’s gonna be great in the league. And they’re pretty convincing.

I would love it if Antonio Johnson was on most team’s boards in the 50s and fell to us somewhere in the 2nd.

1 Like

Your disagreeing based on how you feel not how he will be as a pro. Adetomiwa Adebawore at #96 That is about right for him. I am not looking for the next Donald if he is we can still win without him.

Odds say he is not . I am not for using high picks on gambles. The draft is hard enough when you pick based on the best you can do checking them out.

When you start chasing clones not good. I like him but not as much as others . If you had a loaded DLine he would be good for pass rushing . Pros are different we all know an each week is a different player who could be way better than week before or worse an still be hard to play against.

1 Like

I don’t think he’s the next Donald either. It’s just everyone wants to compare Kancey to Donald and Adebawore is a much better comp.

And yeah he takes some projection because he was miscast in the Northwestern defense as an edge player in a weird front. But lots of guys who would go on to be great players had to be projected to their positions, from Urlacher to JJ Watt to Fred Warner. It happens all the time and it certainly won’t scare me away from drafting him. You just have to do your homework.

2 Likes

That’ll be the day …

That’s a great post. :clap:

1 Like

With all the RBs he has makes one think Lions might not be in a rush to take one. depends on FA .

With names in FA an 9 in his draft some will lose out. I like the rb Roschon Johnson I was looking at rd 5 .

1 Like

14 2nd rounders you say… interesting!

pineapple express smoking GIF

1 Like

Gonzalez is really growing on me. Kid is a beast