4. C Gonazalez
  5. B Robinson
  6. Stroud
  7. T Wilson
  8. P Johnson
  9. W Levis
1 Like

He has 4 TE’s in the top 30.

He’ll be down to 1 or 2 after the combine.

1 Like

Why can’t all these evaluators agree, so that I can rob their wisdom, cement it in my mocks, and be brilliant?

Probably not going to get Forbes at #48 where I want him, but Gonzalez at #6, Breese or Van Ness at #18, Schmitz at #48, and Daiyan Henley at #81 are possible. Guess I’m gonna have to just throw darts and feign brilliance if any of them hit.

1 Like

Less shocking than some of the others, probably since we’ve already seen a lot from Dane. He’s always been high on Tippmann and Tyler Scott so seeing them at 43 and 47 respectively isn’t so shocking.

I was intersted to see:

Kyu Blu Kelly at #60. I’ve liked him for awhile, glad others are starting to come around.

Wanya Morris at #69. Nice.

Jayden Reed at #72. Moving up to where he probably should have been all along.

Roschon Johnson at #78. You mean I won’t be able to get him in the 6th round?

Darius Rush at #79. Sorry @Jman

McClendon Curtis at #81. Might be in the mix for our 3rd.

Eric Gray at #89. Highest I’ve seen him.

Colby Wooden at #93. Highest I’ve seen him too.

Braeden Daniels at #95. Gonna have to disagree with Dane on this one.

And Adetomiwa Adebawore at #96. Gonna have to disagree with Dane on this one too. But hopefully we’re able to get him a little later than where PFF has him.

3 Likes

Which of these “mockers” saw Amon Ra coming?
Which saw Rodrigo coming?
Which saw Houston being an absolute beast?
This time of year drives me nuts.:rofl:

4 Likes

It’s weird. I’m obsessed with seeing how the team grows this year. I know it’s going to be with rookie players that we’ll be selecting. And I’ll want to know more about the players we select, but I’m not willing to put in the effort to research any of the possibilities. I’m looking into a few and enjoy seeing who they really are on the field, but man, to try and set a board this year? Nah. I just can’t muster the energy. Yet I’ll still pay attention to the so-called experts because they’re helping to kill the time between now and the draft. I guess I’m responding because I’m already kind of nuts and tuning in to the pundits helps keep me from going full tilt crazy.

1 Like

The pundits would push me over the edge, guaranteed. It’s bad enough getting the second hand smoke from you guys.:laughing:

3 Likes

LOL

Buddy’s getting a contact buzz from all the crazy draft talk and we haven’t hit that epic period where we turn two first round picks into 14 2nd rounders!

It’s all simple opinion. Not a single one of the experts, or anyone on this site can fact who’s going to go where. It’s all food for thought allowing you to form your own opinion, and see how your mind stacks up with actual results.

1 Like

If he were only a bit faster I would love him.

I wasn’t that impressed with his tenure at OU until about the last half of his last season there, then he kinda took off. Looked great at the Senior Bowl too. But he feels to me like the kind of guy there’s a lot of, and there are other versions who are much cheaper. Could be way off on that one.

1 Like

He’s got some magic to him in terms of changing 3 yard runs into 7 but I think I’d just find myself lamenting his lack of a top gear. A day 2 rating inn this RB class is kind of silly IMO.

1 Like

How many RBs does he have in his top 100?

this is going be a very long off season. it already feels long and we’re only two days in.

3 Likes

Ten. Gray is 9th.

In order:

Bijan
Gibbs
Achane
Charbonnet
BIgsby
Roschon
Spears
Evans
Gray
Kendre Miller

1 Like

Okay. That’s fine. Surprised he has that many but I don’t see anything wgregious. Maybe Achane but speed kills so I get it. I’d have Tucker above Gray. I don’t love his instincts and he’s a bit too robotic for my liking but he’s such a damn good athlete and he came on as a receiver this year.

Yeah it’s not terribly far off from the order of my list though I’d push them all down a little overall. Keaton Mitchell and Izzy Abanikanda would be higher on mine, and Tucker, Chase Brown, Miller and McBride would be above Gray at least. I have Deneric Prince a lot higher than most other places too, though I can’t say that I’d have him above Gray.

Yeah, AND we were still playing meaningful football in January.

My usual routine is to be miserable with the franchise right now because we had already exhausted the draft just filling the void when real football teams were still playing.

1 Like

Don’t really care. I read all these mocks and if one thing is a given, they get names out there.