Daniel Jones is Ishtar bad

Hope the Giants are happy being stuck with him.

2 Likes

Tibby Dow is a man possessed tonight

The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

Yeah the Hutch pick looks better with each passing Lions and Giants game.

3 Likes

I think Ishtar is highly underrated, but Daniel Jones is definitely “Another Stakeout” bad.

1 Like

That was a throwback to a quip @Weaselpuppy made years and years ago here. It has become a regular part of my vernacular.

2 Likes

Fields is entering the Highlander 2 zone

3 Likes

Burrows got paid. Sucko today.

DJ got paid… Sucko…

3 Likes

Soo…what you’re saying is we shouldn’t pay Goff?

(It’s a joke guys)

3 Likes

I’ve never seen Ishtar. I want to based off of it’s reputation.

Saw that in the theatre. Double feature which was saved by Dead Again which came after. Dead Again is a really underrated movie from that era.

1 Like

No, you dont.

You guys are really funny - made my day (long day). : )

2 Likes

I normally dont even acknowledge the existence of Highlander 2, but I made an exception since Fields kind of, well, is truly awful.

3 Likes

I just missed the cut on Last Comic Standing because Im a paraplegic…

Bad luck I guess.

1 Like

Recently I became friend’s with Rudi Johnson’s high school quarterback. That allowed me to tell the “Tatums Bellhop Service” story that he wasn’t aware of. :rofl:

1 Like

By this time next year, we will all have Hooker Fever!

We may need to get ourselves tested. Dont like the sound of hooker fever, what are the symptoms?

Scoring 40 points per game and an unusual burning sensation in your pants.

2 Likes

Well at least it is something new, ya know instead of the usual burning sensations down there. I could potentially be okay with the volunteer hooker taking over the job if that Ja. Goff doesnt maintain a firm grip on the situation. Guy needs to continue to put on a good show or the young hooker could quickly take over the pole position in the qb room.

Woot I’m sold. Feel the burn! You all know the gif response to this lol