Daniel-San and Mr. Miyagi

The Lions trifecta of young, foundation players have found their Dojo.

• Dan Campell (Former TE) - T.J.Hockenson (3rd year #8 overall pick TE)
  • Anthony Lynn/Duce Staley (Former RB’s) - Deandre Swift (2nd year #35 overall pick)
  • Aaron Glenn (former CB) - Jeff Okudah (2nd year #3 overall pick)

Three players of tremendous importance and value to the future success of this franchise, now have experienced, respected leaders to guide them. I’m pretty pumped on many levels for these coaching hires, but specifically excited for the potential growth of Hock, Swift, and Okudah.

6 Likes

strange title but i like your post here.

1 Like

His title makes perfect sense to me! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh no it’s looks like everyone counting on Swift to carry the team now. I wonder how long it will take before he sucks and isn’t good enough

2 Likes

He’s a great asset. Needs help though. His frame isn’t durable enough to be “bell cow” style back.

He’s gonna be an amazing pass-catching threat that runs 1/3 of his touches. We are gonna draft a monster RB high this year.

2 Likes

Exactly, Swift can really run routes. Put him in the slot, put him in motion, run reveres, counters, use him all over the field. I had no idea why Bev didn’t do it, other than a few times.

2 Likes

I love the off-season everything works out so much easier then it does when the season starts

3 Likes

Nothing goes good once the season starts, haha.

2 Likes

I know, but here’s to hoping and maybe that’s what makes the off-season so much fun sometimes.

2 Likes

Man, by the end of all this Allen Park is going to have a great Japanese-style garden and some serious classic hot rods.

3 Likes

LOL - it sure does

Yeah remember last off-season, we finely got rid of all the malcanits and Patricia finely got his guys and bevells 2nd year best roster we have had. Then “BAM” the season starts and realitiy sets in and we’re a 5 win team. No wonder the off-season is so big around here.

1 Like

Fixed it for ya. :wink:

3 Likes

Niiiiice