DaRon Bland isn't a human

Just realized this dude got another one yesterday.

Does he get another one or two against us?

After yesterday, I don’t have emotional bandwidth to think about that right now.

happy star wars GIF

Yeah. What a draft pick that one was. Might be the best defensive player in the game right now.

2 Likes

Yea but can he play special teams

1 Like

And does he love football?

1 Like

Even the Cowboys have stated they had no idea what they had found. He was long and fast so they took a shot. It so happens that his instincts are also through the roof.

2 Likes

So he’s what happens when Iffy doesn’t end up sucking

1 Like

I’d rather see Iffy out there than Tracy :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I used my free bet on him getting another one. I thought it was just a fun waste of money.

3 Likes

Hutch
McNeill
Comish
Paschal

Anzalone
J Campbell
Barnes

Jacobs
Branch
Iffy
Joseph

I’m willing to give this lineup a run next week… We need deep speed with 2 high safeties over the top… Otherwise blanket the field sideline to sideline and keep Kamara, Hill in front of us… Carr will make mistakes if given enough chances.

1 Like

The ARSB of CBs.

2 Likes

That’s great way to spend a free 5 bucks.

1 Like

With all due respect to your lineup, I’m not sure I’m taking Walker out. He’s a tackling machine and Kamara is obviously well known for getting to the second level.

I’m fine with the rest though. Gotta do something. Also, are you forgetting Sutton or is he only coming in for 5 DB packages???

on this I’d almost run anzalone or barnes as a 5th dlineman just trying to generate pressure. but that would mean you really can’t play as much zone which AG LOOOOOVES.

DK just went superhuman on Bland….

73 yards for a TD.

I suspect CB will be on our draft wish list for next year. Hoping we can strike gold in the 5th round.