David Blough to start for Arizona

https://twitter.com/Cardschatter/status/1608897301610917888

5 Likes

Time for him to do us a solid and win that game!

10 Likes

Haha I posted at literally the same time. Blough time it is.

5 Likes

AZ should have traded for Golladay. He had good chemistry with blough

Golladay seems to have developed a severe allergy to the football since he left Detroit. Blough can’t fix that problem.

1 Like

Come on Blough, you got this!

1 Like

Time to not Blough.

1 Like

Bloughs for them.

Time for Blough to prove that BH/MCDC didn’t know what they were doing when they cut you.

1 Like

Gosh! Sorry for the salty language, I meant to say “Golly.”

2 Likes

Beat me to it.

It’d be great to see him win but AZ as a football team seems to have some special internal blood-brother-cult-pact to not win in December (or November for that matter).

Blough starting , Haaa haaa how desperate are these teams , even Timmy Boyle got a shot at starting lol.

Well you could easily argue it’s in the Cards best interest to lose, haha so maybe they know exactly what they are doing.

1 Like

Just remembered this and looked up his stats, he went 24/40 for 220 yards 1 TD 0 INT. Not too bad! They lost by a point but looks like he had a decent day. Did anybody see the game and how you think he played?

1 Like

Good sign that Holmes thought Sudfeld was an upgrade from Blough/Boyle because I think both are capable of running an offense, though you aren’t likely to win with them.

The 49ers liked Sudfeld too and they’ve successfully played more backups than most teams over the last 5 years

1 Like

Hey Niners …

Blough down before the one you serve
You’re going to get what you deserve…

4 Likes

Gosh, David Blough totally does not get this reference.

Golly, ain’t that correct

1 Like

Sad to see a team so royal as The Cardinals dipping in a gutter for a QB.