Julian
Villdor
Jacobs

Gained:
Davenport
Davis
Roberson

3 Likes

Carlton Davis is not depth. He is your #1 CB. Doesn’t mean we won’t Draft a CB high. But he’s your #1 till someone can take it from him.

6 Likes
1 Like
  • Starting RG
  • Starting CB (upgrade on last season)
  • Depth DE with starting potential (upgrade on last season)

Only starting DT and LG left to acquire.

A good day’s work. I feel like the LG will come in the draft, and possibly the DT too, so the main focus will now presumably be filling out the roster.

3 Likes

True. We’ve upgraded over last year already Sutton, Mosely coming of an injury, and now Carlton Davis.

Better than Jacobs/Lucas!

2 Likes

I like our corners a lot. We have 3 really solid outside guys for two spots. I don’t see how anyone can be disappointed. It is not a position of weakness anymore. Our secondary is legit. We will add a corner and safety in the draft also

Stop being positive. There must be blood… fire Holmes now…:wink:

Fire Elmo GIF

1 Like

I 100% see Davenport starting unless we sign Hunter or he gets hurt which is …. You know…. Likely lol.

1 Like

I’d probably keep him on a pitch count and rotate him a bunch in hopes of potentially having him be available come december and January.

I think we add another dlinemen yet

I agree.

I have a lot of trust in Brad and co.

1 Like

I agree. Davenport on pitch count makes a lot of sense to me. This isn’t a “rotational” guy as much as someone that can play but want to limit the risk.

I will not suggest that we should stop acquiring value D-linemen.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.