Day 3 Draft Thread: Keep It Here

did anyone see the Falcon fan announce the pick?…
dressed in a custom Falcons suit….
with a championship belt over his shoulder…

and then somebody yells “28-3” at him….

and he loses his mind… and says “28-3… thats a good one… heard that before”

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

Right and I think he’s probably got some untapped upside, NC didn’t do him a lot of favors with the way they used him. He wasn’t even a starter until his final year, though they did have some good players in front of him.

We seem to like that, the guys who become starters late. Kerby, Martin and now Green. Maybe it feels like they had to earn it more? They had to fight for their spot?

We need to bring back Eric Ebron as a consultant. Nobody could separate from defenders like Ebron. He was supposed to be blocking those guys, but the point still stands.

3 Likes

Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

1 Like

I saw that Phunny. Hilarious. Guy from Atl was so smooth about it too.

That’s like people seeing Michigan people and yelling out App St!!

Vorhees to the Ravens

Boooo, really was hoping he was a UDFA for us

Bah, Carrington Valentine to GB. Don’t love that.

Trice, Wright, Forsyth and Ojomo guys I’d like to see go undrafted and get snagged.

How about Caleb Murphy - Edge (Ferris State) as an UDFA? He had 25.5 sacks last year. Could be Houston 2.0 eventually.

3 Likes

Hate that my Chippewa went to Green Bay. Can’t root for him now LOL

1 Like

Dugan gets drafted.

1 Like

Murphey just got mentioned by Todd McShay…talking about how the kid from NMU drafted by the Colts shut him down :slight_smile:

Man Witt to the Colts. Ballard is so predictable.

2 Likes

Trice gone.

1 Like

OK…just saw that

Chargers took him.

1 Like

Yea, just saw that…I thought you were predicting it

1 Like

My daughter just graduated from CMU last year… named her dog Chippewa but Chip for short. Go Chippewas

3 Likes